Get a taste of tyrons new single "ill beat yo ass"!!! + more (Tyron open to training Logan Paul)

Woodley shooting himself in the leg again.. this time with a RPG

My favorite line in the whole rap is this:

"You'd thought I'd decision ya, didn't ya? Surprised fans 'n judges when I choked ya after hittin' ya....."
I'm joking. He never rapped that. BUT.......he should have.
Worse than what he did rap. You just rhymed ya three times. You managed to fit decision, didnt and hittin in there bit uh....yeah, nice try?

"My name is TYRON, not TYRONE. Daddy gave me the T-Y-R-O-N and left the E alone...."
Please stop.

"Money grabbin' MC's is spewin' shit fo' the Sheeples, I spit hot licks throwin' high kicks 'till yo' as blind as judge Cecil Peoples...."
The rhymes in this thread are worse than the one you guys are trying to make fun of.

Shit rapper as expected but ironically the most "legit". He can talk tough and actually back it up unlike 99.9999999% of other rappers. Another reminder of how pathetic the "rap game" is.
I was thinking the same thing. He sucks but hell, at least we know hes for real. 90% of rappers are just saying bullshit.

So you would rather listen to 69 lil pumpy and the rest of the cheesy ass named 'rappers' today but you think this is shit?
The song is lit as fuck, y'all are just hating because you know he's a fighter and he's not making his bread rapping.
If y'all were sold this like some new rapper straight outta soundcloud with wiz khalifa and chance y'all would eat it up like hotcakes
No. Wiz Khalifa hasnt put out groundbreaking shit for awhile and this wouldnt get much attention if he wasnt already semi-famous.

because a literal professional fighter is rapping about fighting? lol

You understand, of course, that aside from sanctioned bouts he's not actually going to beat anyones ass

And you understand, I imagine, that when superman flies in the movie, the actor is not really flying
You think a professional fighter wouldnt beat your ass if you pissed him off? That never happens.....
https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/9/...four-felony-charges-in-two-separate-incidents
Oh...wait....

tenor.gif

Worse than what he did rap. You just rhymed ya three times. You managed to fit decision, didnt and hittin in there bit uh....yeah, nice try?

Please stop.

The rhymes in this thread are worse than the one you guys are trying to make fun of.

I was thinking the same thing. He sucks but hell, at least we know hes for real. 90% of rappers are just saying bullshit.

No. Wiz Khalifa hasnt put out groundbreaking shit for awhile and this wouldnt get much attention if he wasnt already semi-famous.

You think a professional fighter wouldnt beat your ass if you pissed him off? That never happens.....
https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/9/...four-felony-charges-in-two-separate-incidents
Oh...wait....
Let’s

Please stop.

Oh...wait....

Talking like a man who has some serious bars. Let’s see em.

I like woodley, but to say his mate is like a combination of Kendrick and Tupac is just all kinds of fuck off.

This is not how you get white Americans to like you. Lmao
He's having fun with a hobby of his that he is interested in, I doubt he would associate with any white person that likes him less because of that.

Please stop.

Oh...wait....

I was gonna talk some shit but your profile picture kind of calmed me down and redirected my energy to a different place.

They should bring Chuck Liddell for the video shooting he is a great dancer!

Wait, someone actually thought people would listen to this guy voluntarily? I want that person s number

@BC @Threetrees

But for real, eminem just dropped a BANGER diss on MGK today.

Yall heard that?

MGK right now<DCrying>

@BC @Threetrees

But for real, eminem just dropped a BANGER diss on MGK today.

Yall heard that?

MGK right now<DCrying>

Tyron is lacking as fuck lmao

My guy waited until just now to upload this shit on ITunes literally after Em just bodied MGK.

Back