Economy Germans opinions of migrants have changed

That’s why right wingers that hate Mexican immigration has always been funny to me.

Oh no! How dare we let hard working people that do jobs Americans don’t want to do that have actual families, family values, have great food and get along with everyone into the country. Oh yeah, and they love America and actually want to be here for freedom and better lives.

Compare that to all of the young, single, angry, military aged men coming from war torn areas into Europe with no purpose and hate the country. That’s a real immigration nightmare problem that you don’t want to deal with.

You should be welcoming Mexicans with open arms and glad you don’t have those problems.

spot the guy who spends too much time on tiktok

To utter the word "racist" as an internet argument is to automatically place yourself in the camp of the defeated.
Because you will never defeat anonymous online racists, no matter how much you cry and appeal to ever more governmental censorship. They have learned to survive and thrive in the most crushingly censorious conditions. They are in some ways the ultimate digital organism.

People should first learn the difference between racism and xenophobia, because while they're not entirely mutually exclusive, they're not exactly the same. And Countries with ruling classes start to to use xenophobia specifically when blatant racism (as in colorism) isnt quite as openly acceptable as it may have once been.

So, yeah... you are dumb enough not to realize what you're actually saying and you've moved on to the unhinged ranting phase.

Embarrassing.

Is it, though? You have still yet to explain how Muslim is a race in a thread about migrants no longer being welcome in the countries they have invaded. And you’re still refusing to bend over like a good boy and take your L like a man.

Ive been living in Germany since 2004. Since then i have heard from dozens of german/other expat friends that they have been mugged, stabbed, beaten up and sexually assaulted (if female) by groups of Muslim men. The crime statistics are in line with these experiences. Muslim immigrants are between 5 - 10 times more violent than other groups. My personal experiences and those of other bouncers and cops are also in line with this. Furthermore, the absolute number of rapes has increased approximately 30 -40 % since 2015-2016 (when the Syrians came).

I personally do not feel particularly emotionally invested in germany as "my" home and still feel more irish than anything else. However i feel this is an important topic as i have seen and felt the emotional and physical pain that goes Hand in hand with this type of violence.

This pic perfectly portrays the problem

0heZnBl.jpg
When your politics are meme based you’ve probably lost the script. I hink you should pick up a book, dr Seuss is a good place for beginners

Ive been living in Germany since 2004. Since then i have heard from dozens of german/other expat friends that they have been mugged, stabbed, beaten up and sexually assaulted (if female) by groups of Muslim men. The crime statistics are in line with these experiences. Muslim immigrants are between 5 - 10 times more violent than other groups. My personal experiences and those of other bouncers and cops are also in line with this. Furthermore, the absolute number of rapes has increased approximately 30 -40 % since 2015-2016 (when the Syrians came).

I personally do not feel particularly emotionally invested in germany as "my" home and still feel more irish than anything else. However i feel this is an important topic as i have seen and felt the emotional and physical pain that goes Hand in hand with this type of violence.

Problem is this type of stuff will reach all of west europe in time with some in east like russia if hasnt already.

By 2050 cultural clash is inevitable in certain countries due to birth rates and this might lead to serious trouble since cultural changes rarely happen quietly.

Funny how when Germans are tired of non-native people coming in by the millions and overtaking their country, the typical White Americans response is to support the Germans.

Yet, when millions of non-native faith based Jews come into the Middle East and overtake the land of the indigenous Palestinians, these same White Americans support the non-native side.
Jesus you are one brainwashed kid. Part of the big plans this Friday?

The areas that were attacked [in Israel] have been part of the state of Israel since 1948. This is not post-1967 settlements in the West Bank — in the so-called West Bank; Judea and Samaria.

Israel, by the way has been providing electricity for free to this area,” he said. “Israel has been providing water to this area; Israel ships in humanitarian goods to this area; Israel over the last year has provided 15,000 [work permits] — a lot of people are on work permits inside Israel.”

They wanted a sewage system in the Gaza Strip and so pipes were shipped into the Gaza Strip. Hamas promptly took those pipes and repurposed them into the body of rockets, into rocket tubes,” the 39-year-old said. “The cement that is poured into the Gaza Strip to build infrastructure was used by Hamas to build terror tunnels. And this, this is what Hamas does. I mean, they overtly say this in their charter. Again, it’s not as though they’re hiding the ball. There are no secrets here.

At least the whole world will now open their eyes to the evil masses around the world sharing their true intentions. No other group in modern history has ever shared such evil and pure hatred as we are seeing now. You won’t find any other groups in the civilized world (in this number) worshipping women and children murderers and rapists. A group that started the war targeting kids at a festival

I guess the bright spot is evil is showing its face and the world is waking up.

Europeans get branded racist for not wanting migrants from totally different cultures in their country.
That's not even the problem
The problem is not being allowed to chose who/from where walk in our lands

Tons of people that come from lot of poor countries here don't cause problems/crime and their national/ethnic group is basically absent from crime stats

Immigration would be waaay more useful and almost problem-free if there was clean split between crap communities that cause problems and those who don't... if you could allow only second group (wich is on reality majority of countries) in, immigration would be a completely different thing, both in terms of effect and perception

Problem is this type of stuff will reach all of west europe in time with some in east like russia if hasnt already.

By 2050 cultural clash is inevitable in certain countries due to birth rates and this might lead to serious trouble since cultural changes rarely happen quietly.

Yes, the long term ramifications of the massive Influx of populations that despise the european way of ilfe are an additional threat to the very real daily problem of violent crime by said populations.

Im a long time lurker and felt the need to finally sign up when i saw this topic discussed. I have had plenty of pleasant interactions with all backgrounds in Germany, but those with Muslims have had the highest rate of violence and short tempers out of all. Ive had small phases of ptsd just from the blood spilling involved in working nightclub security around muslims.

Yes, the long term ramifications of the massive Influx of populations that despise the european way of ilfe are an additional threat to the very real daily problem of violent crime by said populations.

Im a long time lurker and felt the need to finally sign up when i saw this topic discussed. I have had plenty of pleasant interactions with all backgrounds in Germany, but those with Muslims have had the highest rate of violence and short tempers out of all. Ive had small phases of ptsd just from the blood spilling involved in working nightclub security around muslims.

Oh yea i used to work door, i know all about which groups bring trouble generally in security sphere

The demographics have already changed for good. It’s a little bit late for that. Just check London. Outnumbered.

Yes, migrants are destroying these countries and unchecked migrants will destroy America. Europe is a little slow.

Which is sad, because in America, we get higher quality migrants. The problem is, when you don't have a border, you also get terrorists and racists.

On a positive note, the leader of Hamas just called for a Global Day of Jihad this Friday. II wonder how much of the Hamas terrorist network we now have in America with the open border.

Turned out even Kissinger doesn't have a positive opinion of the whole thing.

Back