Economy Germans opinions of migrants have changed

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I just saw on the news that Germans don't want migrants and are voting for a party that dont want them also. And it looks like all the European countries feel the same way. They talked about how the more migrants, the more crime, the more welfare, the lower the test scores. They're seeing such crime that they're not used to seeing committed by fellow scandinavians.

So the Europeans are learning this lesson that migrants spell doom for their countries. A few days ago I saw Swedish migrants celebrate the killings of Jews in Israel. They were driving around honking their horns waving the Palestinian flag.

So why is America letting migrants in knowing that it's bad for Europe, it's also bad here? The Asian immigrants and the cream of the crop of other countries are pulling their weight but the very vast majority aren't.

Probably because Latino migrants work harder, make better food and are less about toppling and overthrowing their adopted countries compared to Middle Eastern and African migrants in europe. Oh yea they have hotter women and better drugs too

Went to Munich recently. Won't be going back in a hurry that's for sure.
That bad? That makes me sad.

Immigration is not an issue when you carefully select the type of people you're allowing to enter your country. People that don't offer anything in return and/or isn't willing to assimilate shouldn't be allowed to move. I don't understand how is that not common sense.

Funny how when Germans are tired of non-native people coming in by the millions and overtaking their country, the typical White Americans response is to support the Germans.

Yet, when millions of non-native faith based Jews come into the Middle East and overtake the land of the indigenous Palestinians, these same White Americans support the non-native side.

Probably because Latino migrants work harder, make better food and are less about toppling and overthrowing their adopted countries compared to Middle Eastern and African migrants in europe. Oh yea, they have hotter women and better drugs too

Funny how when Germans are tired of non-native people coming in by the millions and overtaking their country, the typical White Americans response is to support the Germans.

Yet, when millions of non-native faith based Jews come into the Middle East and overtake the land of the indigenous Palestinians, these same White Americans support the non-native side.

Are you that ignorant? Nobody there is “native”, except homo erectus and shit. Jews existed in the Middle East for about two thousand years before Mohammed was born.

Western countries are being overrun by migrants that are taking over and bringing their culture and their crime with them. They have turned much of Paris into the third world, as well as many previously very pasty pale countries that suddenly have people partying in their streets waving Palestinian flags.

Are you that ignorant? Nobody there is “native”, except homo erectus and shit. Jews existed in the Middle East for about two thousand years before Mohammed was born.

LOL Even by Israel's own accounting only 1/4 of the Jews in Israel are Yishuv (indigenous Semitic Jews). The rest of immigrants from North Africa, Iran, Iraq, Central Asia, and Europe. Being a Jew by faith doesn't magically make you Semitic. Only the Yishuv whose ancestors were the literal Biblically Jews have a birth right to Israel.
If my Brown ass decides to convert to the Celtic faith, that doesn't give me a right to "return to Ireland." STFU with your stupid ass logic.

So sorry to tell you, but homo erectus originated in Southern Africa and like current migrants, moved through Europe-so, not native to Europe

Really? You'd think they'd grow more understanding after migraties so much for the last 60 years.
I am pretty sure that if they had a do-over, that first ship from Europe, never would have arrived.

Back