German restaruant near me has me interested - never had german food - talk me through this

There are a TON of German immigrants where I live. German bakeries and bread are awesome. It's an underrated cuisine, even if it's not my absolute favorite. German breakfasts are also great.

clippy.jpg

I've had German potato salad.

It is delicious.

My german friend always complains about the food in his country. I always assumed it was why they were so desperate to conquer countries with better food.

My german friend always complains about the food in his country. I always assumed it was why they were so desperate to conquer countries with better food.

The Germans never had an overseas colonial empire.

I’d put it on par with Norwegian food, half a step above that barbecue they had in the movie Alive

A traditional German meal, washed down with a Stein or two of German beer, would make a low-T Vegan virgin with the muscle tone of an elastic band put on a black leather long coat and rape, pillage and burn his way across France:)

The only European nation demonstrably better than Germany at cooking is Italy. And I suppose they have to be good at something:rolleyes:

A traditional German meal, washed down with a Stein or two of German beer, would make a low-T Vegan virgin with the muscle tone of an elastic band put on a black leather long coat and rape, pillage and burn his way across France:)

The only European nation demonstrably better than Germany at cooking is Italy. And I suppose they have to be good at something:rolleyes:

Spaniards are pretty decent at food too.
And wine... Lets not forget that.

its like the new brunswick of cuisine -- nothing offensive but nothing exhilarating. Bland but easy.

huh always heard it was shit but some of these pics look great

Back