George Foreman: Conor Landed a "Vicious Body Punch" in the 9th, Ref Saved Mayweather

You forgot to mention my join date!

FilthySeveralDuckbillcat-size_restricted.gif

Obviously you need to learn to read! I said there is a trend of people joining a few months ago, who are saying the same crap, and seem clueless and only hear to bash bash.

I never said there were no clueless haters who have been on here for a while!

What the hell does George Foreman know about boxing.

Sherdog tells me it was a low blow so that's all I need to know.

Thanks for helping me make up my mind, guys.

What would I do without you(s).

Heh, if you needed Sherdog to tell you that was a low blow, may I be correct in assuming that this was your first time watching boxing?

The funny thing here is that Goerge was aware of this potentionally fight ending body shot but Connor didn't know..If Connor actually had landed that shot it's all he would have been talking about...he could have forgotten from the head trauma..

If you were in anyway familiar with Big George's career as an analyst, you'd know George actually doesn't know a whole lot about boxing. There used to be a funny YouTube video highlighting his truly terrible but highly entertaining punditry work that's sadly no longer available.

"The referee is going to be the most important man in the ring tonight besides the two fighters."

I'll take Foreman's word, a boxing legend, over sherdog haters.
nobody take this moronic fanboy serious , he swore up and down McGregor was going to knock Floyd out. The fact you stuck around and argue for something that's not there shows how butthurt you still are , get over it your hero got beat up.

nobody take this moronic fanboy serious , he swore up and down McGregor was going to knock Floyd out. The fact you stuck around and argue for something that's not there shows how butthurt you still are , get over it your hero got beat up.
Fake news

I dont know about all that, but it def hurt him. Conor wasnt going to win unless he knocked floyd out. The judges were corrupt and were not going to let him win a decision, and they need to be investigated. The ref stopped the fight early too.

Conor is 29, a bigger guy, huge head, and floyd doesnt hit very hard. sure he was getting tagged but why stop the fight over that? Let it go to the next round and see what happens. Its funny when people act like Conor was getting destroyed so bad they had to stop it because he was getting brain damage or something. We've seen hundreds of fights where fighters get beat up much much worse than that. He was completely fine 3 seconds after the fight was stopped. It could have continued no question about it.

I feel like I got robbed from either seeing Conor come back or get knocked down.

I had Conor winning the first 4 rounds and maybe another one, so it was either 5-4 for floyd or 5-4 for Conor, and the ref was not going to let floyd lose to a nobody in boxing. He was going to stop the fight the first chance he got and he did.
Deluded

I dont know about all that, but it def hurt him. Conor wasnt going to win unless he knocked floyd out. The judges were corrupt and were not going to let him win a decision, and they need to be investigated. The ref stopped the fight early too.

Conor is 29, a bigger guy, huge head, and floyd doesnt hit very hard. sure he was getting tagged but why stop the fight over that? Let it go to the next round and see what happens. Its funny when people act like Conor was getting destroyed so bad they had to stop it because he was getting brain damage or something. We've seen hundreds of fights where fighters get beat up much much worse than that. He was completely fine 3 seconds after the fight was stopped. It could have continued no question about it.

I feel like I got robbed from either seeing Conor come back or get knocked down.

I had Conor winning the first 4 rounds and maybe another one, so it was either 5-4 for floyd or 5-4 for Conor, and the ref was not going to let floyd lose to a nobody in boxing. He was going to stop the fight the first chance he got and he did.

There was 2 mins left in the round.

Conor wasn't coming back. He survives Nate because you can run away in the octagon.
You can't do that in a ring.

I would also have like to see a killer knockout but you don't get that cartoonish fatigue because you want to fight. Conor wanted out the ref helped him

There was 2 mins left in the round.

Conor wasn't coming back. He survives Nate because you can run away in the octagon.
You can't do that in a ring.

I would also have like to see a killer knockout but you don't get that cartoonish fatigue because you want to fight. Conor wanted out the ref helped him

He probably wasn't coming back, but getting a second wind is a real thing and its very possible he could have. Yes you get like that being fatigued and punched repeatedly. He wasn't looking for a way out, he just gassed, which he is well known for.

Either way what's done is done and nothing will change it at this point.

Back