George Foreman: Conor Landed a "Vicious Body Punch" in the 9th, Ref Saved Mayweather

i didnt know this, but if this is true.
<Eek2.0>

It's true. HBO fired Foreman's a$$. No one in the Boxing world actually takes Foreman seriously as a Boxing analyst because of his goddamn awful HBO stint.

Yet for Conor fans, he's a fount of boxing wisdom.LOL!

It's true. HBO fired Foreman's a$$. No one in the Boxing world actually takes Foreman seriously as a Boxing analyst because of his goddamn awful HBO stint.

Yet for Conor fans, he's a fount of boxing wisdom.LOL!

holyshit i really didnt know this :D thanks man :)

giphy.gif

Yeah, let's take the word of one boxer against hundreds of other boxers. Also let's forget that Foreman lost to Rope a Dope as well, so he should be biased for Conor.

You are dumb.
Foreman is one of many legends praising Conor. You are clueless.

He's a pastor and hates Floyd's image. Talking shite

HBO fired Foreman's a$$. No one in the Boxing world actually takes Foreman seriously as a Boxing analyst because of his goddamn awful HBO stint.

ps: i still love you :)

pps: if im wrong ... correct me

Did you actually watch the fight and that round?

Conor was begging for a way out by throwing low blows

nah but I remember when I first joined you were the guy who was screaming "UFC is dying guise"

I can tell all the Conor nuthuggers hanging off Foreman's balls barely watch boxing. Foreman was famously fired by HBO in 2004 as a commentator/analyst....because was was fucking TERRIBLE! He didn't know how to call fights, said outlandish nonsense and disagreed with all the other analysts just for the sake of it. He was like a boxing Skip Bayless.

We all like George and his grills, but this type of nonsense is entirely expected from him if you know his history as one of the worst boxing commentators in living memory. He was better at the sport of boxing than actually talking about boxing.

Fired for being too woke for HBO tbh just like Skip from ESPN Lebron will never be Michael

nah but I remember when I first joined you were the guy who was screaming "UFC is dying guise"

Fired for being too woke for HBO tbh just like Skip from ESPN Lebron will never be Michael

Skip would probably laugh at you, believing in his trolling (but yes, Lebron will indeed never be MJ, he is right on that).

And you think the ufc is doing well?

Lol you noob
The fertittas sold up for a reason
Because come 5 years
The ufc will be trash
And it will go even more downhill with wme

And you think the ufc is doing well?

Lol you noob
The fertittas sold up for a reason
Because come 5 years
The ufc will be trash
And it will go even more downhill with wme

yeah 4 billion reasons
co promotes 6 million buy ppv
Conor McGregor 5 consecutive million buy ppvs

you don't know shit anyways you just radiate bitterness

who hurt you?

yeah 4 billion reasons
co promotes 6 million buy ppv
Conor McGregor 5 consecutive million buy ppvs

you don't know shit anyways you just radiate bitterness

who hurt you?
Lol

You are mad and clueless
It's okay
I understand you just started watching the sport but missed the best part

he probably got paid to say that considering there is video proof it was a low blow. sure beats hustling kitchen appliances Im sure

Now here comes the haters who trash Foreman for his opinion. Conor haters are the worst.

You have been posting this same thing over and over again since the fight. You are absolutely obsessed. Time to relax.

No, it is annoying because they are all over the board, but haters are ok with that because as long as they are bashing conor, then that is ok.

Back