George Foreman: Conor Landed a "Vicious Body Punch" in the 9th, Ref Saved Mayweather

I dont know about all that, but it def hurt him. Conor wasnt going to win unless he knocked floyd out. The judges were corrupt and were not going to let him win a decision, and they need to be investigated. The ref stopped the fight early too.

Conor is 29, a bigger guy, huge head, and floyd doesnt hit very hard. sure he was getting tagged but why stop the fight over that? Let it go to the next round and see what happens. Its funny when people act like Conor was getting destroyed so bad they had to stop it because he was getting brain damage or something. We've seen hundreds of fights where fighters get beat up much much worse than that. He was completely fine 3 seconds after the fight was stopped. It could have continued no question about it.

I feel like I got robbed from either seeing Conor come back or get knocked down.

I had Conor winning the first 4 rounds and maybe another one, so it was either 5-4 for floyd or 5-4 for Conor, and the ref was not going to let floyd lose to a nobody in boxing. He was going to stop the fight the first chance he got and he did.

Boxing is the dirtiest sport in the world. Nothing new.

Foreman is not very smart, and possibly senile. Doubt he saw the All-access footage that confirmed the 9th round punch from Conor was a low blow.

The guy didn't know what he was watching. He's just a puncher, not an intelligent boxer.

Foreman is not very smart, and possibly senile. Doubt he saw the All-access footage that confirmed the 9th round punch from Conor was a low blow.

The guy didn't know what he was watching. He's just a puncher, not an intelligent boxer.

i love foreman, but im sure, he didnt watch the fight again.

was that the low blow?
<{Heymansnicker}>

Yep. I think Foreman just likes the attention he gets being asked about big fights, and doesn't put too much thought into what he says. Unfortunately, it's because of boxers liike Foreman who can't even correctly analyse their own sport, that we get non-boxers like Max Kellerman and Jim Lampley able to call themselves boxing experts.

Keep,selling the grill...your gonna need the money for the home your heading to..

Foreman always says so much stupid shit. He's not only a giant bullshit artist, but remarkably clueless about things you'd expect him to have some decent knowledge of. So nothing new here.

Foreman always says so much stupid shit. He's not only a giant bullshit artist, but remarkably clueless about things you'd expect him to have some decent knowledge of. So nothing new here.

he maybe said this because its an irish podcast ... so hes polite? or maybe he didnt watch the fight again? maybe he was just polite ... idk. i also see this in other sports, when someone played shit (brazil vs germany) and then they say "they did well bla bla".

he should watch the fight from a different angle, cuz it was a low blow

<Fedor23>

he maybe said this because its an irish podcast ... so hes polite? or maybe he didnt watch the fight again? maybe he was just polite ... idk. i also see this in other sports, when someone played shit (brazil vs germany) and then they say "they did well bla bla".

he should watch the fight from a different angle, cuz it was a low blow

<Fedor23>

irish podcast huh?

That might explain it, because even Foreman can't be that stupid. He may be giving the version of the fight he thinks the Irish audience want to hear. After all, they sell George Foreman grills everywhere in the world, including Ireland. So the guy's life is one big sales pitch.

I do agree with the poster that said Foreman is a bullshit artist though.

Foreman is getting paid to come out with retarded shit.

Boxing legend and all time great triggering cucks left andd right ITT. Hilarious.

Boxing legend and all time great triggering cucks left andd right ITT. Hilarious.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You're the only triggered little cuck around here Conor bitch boi. You're in every fucking thread white knighting your idol and trying to talk/post like him. Fucking pathetic...go post "fuck the maywedas" again for the 200th time

Think about what you are saying.. you needed some kind of Zapruder film just to verify to yourself it was a low blow.. it was debateable at the time. That means it's not definitive. This is a boxing match not dancing with the stars... that Floyd was protected that much says it all.

Think about what you are saying.. you needed some kind of Zapruder film just to verify to yourself it was a low blow.. it was debateable at the time. That means it's not definitive. This is a boxing match not dancing with the stars... that Floyd was protected that much says it all.

low blow.

irish podcast huh?

That might explain it, because even Foreman can't be that stupid. He may be giving the version of the fight he thinks the Irish audience want to hear. After all, they sell George Foreman grills everywhere in the world, including Ireland. So the guy's life is one big sales pitch.

I do agree with the poster that said Foreman is a bullshit artist though.

So Floyd is a straight shooter but Foreman is a bullshitter? LOL

He called it the "fight of the year" LOL that's all you gotta know about his opinion.

Back