George Foreman: Conor Landed a "Vicious Body Punch" in the 9th, Ref Saved Mayweather

No, it is annoying because they are all over the board, but haters are ok with that because as long as they are bashing conor, then that is ok.

<DCrying>

V1sJ-A.gif

Lol

You are mad and clueless
It's okay
I understand you just started watching the sport but missed the best part

Yea you know everything but still know nothing Mystic UL

Yea you know everything but still know nothing Mystic UL
Enough to know Conor is a fraud in mma and boxing.

Stay away from actually defending your belt
Otherwise you would have not given Floyd a 100M+ payday

I don't know about what Foreman is saying here, I thought it was a lowblow, but the ref was protecting Mayweather it was obvious before the fight even started.

Stfu up show some respect to a legend of the game like George.You're not even fit to shine his shoes

George Foreman was a terribly biased commentator who used to talk out of his ass constantly when he worked for HBO.

The All Access footage showed it was a clear low blow.

George Foreman was a terribly biased commentator who used to talk out of his ass constantly when he worked for HBO.

Whether he was wrong or not doesn't mean it's fair game to throw insults like that just for him voicing his opinion

What the hell does George Foreman know about boxing.

Sherdog tells me it was a low blow so that's all I need to know.

Thanks for helping me make up my mind, guys.

What would I do without you(s).

What exactly did all access show? Ciz Mayweather was wearing his trunks high and it still looked like it was on the belt line to me.

I trust George.

I dont know about all that, but it def hurt him. Conor wasnt going to win unless he knocked floyd out. The judges were corrupt and were not going to let him win a decision, and they need to be investigated. The ref stopped the fight early too.

Conor is 29, a bigger guy, huge head, and floyd doesnt hit very hard. sure he was getting tagged but why stop the fight over that? Let it go to the next round and see what happens. Its funny when people act like Conor was getting destroyed so bad they had to stop it because he was getting brain damage or something. We've seen hundreds of fights where fighters get beat up much much worse than that. He was completely fine 3 seconds after the fight was stopped. It could have continued no question about it.

I feel like I got robbed from either seeing Conor come back or get knocked down.

I had Conor winning the first 4 rounds and maybe another one, so it was either 5-4 for floyd or 5-4 for Conor, and the ref was not going to let floyd lose to a nobody in boxing. He was going to stop the fight the first chance he got and he did.

Lol now the narrative is to let him get to the next round. There was 2 minutes left of that round guy, he would have been concussed moreso than he already was.

Foreman is the guy that said Ali cheated on the rumble on the jungle, years later said was clean win. Another years later still salty said was drugged, then says because of the rope-of-dope.

So Foreman is change opinion and says things that are very ridiculous, basically a Joe Rogan of boxing.

Lol now the narrative is to let him get to the next round. There was 2 minutes left of that round guy, he would have been concussed moreso than he already was.

Don't even bother, Conor's fans have the highest percentage of imbeciles and absolute morons. Conor got his ass whooped so bad he by the tenth round he was not even able to defend himself and was basically a glorified punching bag. Floyd was landing sharp shots that were hurting conor but not putting him down. In terms of fighter safety it is better when they get KOed with the first few punches. When fighters stay on their feet it exposes them to way more punishment which can effect their lives (Gerald Mcclellan, Ali, Prichard Colon etc....) It's these types of situations that poise the highest risk to fighter health and safety. Had that fight went on Conor would have suffered severe unnecessary damage whether he wants to admit it or not.

Whether he was wrong or not doesn't mean it's fair game to throw insults like that just for him voicing his opinion

Unlike most of the rest of you, I'm actually a boxing fan. I was forced to listen to Big George's bullshit for years on HBO broadcasts.

Dude is a horrible commentator irrespective of his experience in the sport, and he can't be trusted to give objective opinions on fighters whom he doesn't like.

What exactly did all access show? Ciz Mayweather was wearing his trunks high and it still looked like it was on the belt line to me.

I trust George.

It doesn't matter how high you think that Mayweather's shorts were. Below the beltline is illegal. That shot clearly landed on the corner of his cup and his thigh.

It doesn't matter how high you think that Mayweather's shorts were. Below the beltline is illegal. That shot clearly landed on the corner of his cup and his thigh.
It clearly hit the belt line. You're completely blind.

And the besmirching of an all time great like Foreman ITT is shameful. How dare you all.

Nothing to see here. Almost universally, all retired boxers hate Mayweather. The undefeated record and the amount of money he has always has rubbed them the wrong way.

It clearly hit the belt line. You're completely blind.

And the besmirching of an all time great like Foreman ITT is shameful. How dare you all.

Oh fuck off. Like you and the rest of the McNuggets give a shit about George Foreman's stature within the boxing world.

If he had the same opinion about Conor that Paulie does, you'd be shitting all over him.

Nothing to see here. Almost universally, all retired boxers hate Mayweather. The undefeated record and the amount of money he has always has rubbed them the wrong way.

Foreman is actually the one guy who's not jealous about the money that Mayweather is making. Big George made about two hundred million dollars on the licensing of that silly grill and a bunch more money on from all of the product endorsements that he used to have. That's why he quit doing commentary on HBO. He spends all of his time on his giant horse ranch down in Texas.

Foreman doesn't like Mayweather because of his personality and his late careeer fighting style.

Back