General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - March, 2018

Ben Askren coming to the UFC, I am looking forward to betting against him (depending on the match up, obviously)

Just recorded episode 37 of my podcast, Martian MMA. My guest this week is Sriram.

Youtube link
Soundcloud link
iTunes link

We analyze and predict every fight on this weekend's Montcon card.

UFC Montcon Preview until: 48:30
Rockhold injury, and DJ-Askren trade discussion til: 1:02:31

Last edited:
Anyone know about any of these scrubs?

I like Quintana against the Korean at even odds, he uses the clinch and a bit of grappling and has knockout power. Bang reckons he’s Prince Naseem with his hands behind his back and chin up and doesn’t like grappling. Kitt Campbell is decent. Unibet is doing live betting I think.

Last edited:
I like Quintana against the Korean at even odds, he uses the clinch and a bit of grappling and has knockout power. Bang reckons he’s Prince Naseem with his hands behind his back and chin up and doesn’t like grappling. Kitt Campbell is decent. Unibet is doing live betting I think.
Good call!

Wondering whether to pull the trigger on Tito Ortiz at -270 now or wait and hope for even better odds?

I feel like each additional piece of information that comes out exposes Liddell even more, and will cause the line to further swing in favor of Ortiz, but then again, a lot of casual money might go to Chuck.

Wondering whether to pull the trigger on Tito Ortiz at -270 now or wait and hope for even better odds?

I feel like each additional piece of information that comes out exposes Liddell even more, and will cause the line to further swing in favor of Ortiz, but then again, a lot of casual money might go to Chuck.

casuals ain't betting on this shit, at least not much i don't think

So what would you recommend, then? Do you think it will improve from -270, or only get worse?

tito 1.43 still available so i'd start there. i think tito could very likely go to 1.3 at some point. don't see much chuck action coming in tbh.

Dear lord they opened jung at -300. I about crashed my work van trying to hit Yair at +200

Anybody else really like Joanna Contender as a dog to Shevchenko? I don't trust Shevchenko to do enough over 5 rounds to win a decision against an actual volume strike.

Anybody else really like Joanna Contender as a dog to Shevchenko? I don't trust Shevchenko to do enough over 5 rounds to win a decision against an actual volume strike.

Hasn't Sheva beaten JJ twice? Non-mma though I believe.

Martian MMA 38 is here. This week's episode features UFC 230 betting analysis and predictions. My guest is my friend and jiu jitsu coach, Gary, we talk about BJJ after the UFC 230 breakdown.

Youtube
Soundcloud
iTunes

UFC 230 prelim talk til: 23:45
UFC 230 Main card til: 41:30
Jiu Jitsu talk til end

CES MMA 53 Risk $428.00

Kris Moutinho (-214) vs James Quigg $428.00 for $200.00

anyone here bet acb fight league and want to shoot the shit?

I love both fighters. Should be a really close fight

Odds are waaaay off. Really surprising to me that Joanna could be this big of a dog against anyone.

shev is a counter striker and Joanna gets after it. Way more mma experience as well, especially in big 5 rd fights

Some Betfair lines

Pedro -183
Shogun +150

Hunt -183
Wilnis +150

JDS -154
Tuivasa +120

Tito’s line went from 1.43 to 1.35. If it goes back up its worth taking because it’ll only go down as it gets closer. This isnt a fight casuals will watch

Back