General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - January, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm still torn on the fight, but wonderboy ITD +335 is speaking to me.

I dunno. I am kinda just like f this fight. I had so much on WB the first time around and then they fight to a draw. Both guys had moments in the fight where they were close to finishing.

I can see a KO or decision either way.

WB did say in interviews that he is gonna let lose this time around so take that fwiw....no idea.

I dunno. I am kinda just like f this fight. I had so much on WB the first time around and then they fight to a draw. Both guys had moments in the fight where they were close to finishing.

I can see a KO or decision either way.

WB did say in interviews that he is gonna let lose this time around so take that fwiw....no idea.

This is a really tough fight to call. Wonderboy could certainly make adjustments and it could look totally different. But I don't recall Wonderboy ever having Woodley hurt or being close to finishing him in the first fight.

This is a really tough fight to call. Wonderboy could certainly make adjustments and it could look totally different. But I don't recall Wonderboy ever having Woodley hurt or being close to finishing him in the first fight.

Yeah coulda been my big bet on WB clouding my judgement. Every punch WB landed was about to finish the fight from my perspective lol

I havent rewatched it.

My big concern is if WB is going to let his kicks go. After r1 he stopped for fear of the takedown. Yeah he can outbox Woodley and he did, but just using his hands means he has to get a lot closer to Woodley than if he uses his legs, which leaves him in range for Woodley's right hand. I was big on WB first time around this time im thinking maybe a pass.

Honestly this isn't a hard fight for me to bet. WB all day.

He got a sloppy legkick caught, and he got caught by the big right Tyron is known for. Those mistakes seem easier to fix than the 3 rounds Tyron lost by just being outclassed. I see a much greater opportunity for WB to build his game successfully for a rematch W than Tyron.

0,5u on Dillon Danis on SubUnderground (1xbet) + Njokuani (bellator).

. conor out of his element. confidence increase khabib

LOL ... whats that guy saying before McGregor goes for the phone?
i dont understand-- "unbelieveable" maybe? they didnt look like assholes i wonder why conor got so mad

Williamhill opened the line for Cormier/AJ:

Cormier -137
AJ +110

^^ huge lean, waiting for 5d etc...

I think with all the chaos(injuries) at AKA and with DC basically becoming a damn full time UFC commentator. Along with him becoming a senior citizen. I think this is like Balboa vs Clubber Lang from Rocky 3. The first fight

I think with all the chaos(injuries) at AKA and with DC basically becoming a damn full time UFC commentator. Along with him becoming a senior citizen. I think this is like Balboa vs Clubber Lang from Rocky 3. The first fight
Would I be wrong to play AJ KO line/itd? Fight ends itd would be the safest bet though.

Would I be wrong to play AJ KO line/itd? Fight ends itd would be the safest bet though.

I always advocate ml other prop but i see no way aj wins a dec over 5 rounds. Aj ko is surely the way to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back