General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - January, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit, I don't check for an hour and they release the lines. Rumble now -110. I'm gonna wait and see if I can get him at even money or better.

it hasn't budged, and me, too

They have for UFC cards in the past, but for last weekend they didn't have anything up for the prelims, so I'm guessing they usually do main card only.
This past event they had lb from the early prelims

This past event they had lb from the early prelims
Really? I was watching the event and I think one or two fights before the main card I logged in to check and there wasn't anything up. Maybe I just caught it at the wrong time.

Unibet has a bunch of lines up.

Hunt +100
Reem -133

Think I like Hunt to touch the chin at evens after ANOTHER ko loss for Reem recently.

Unibet has a bunch of lines up.

Hunt +100
Reem -133

Think I like Hunt to touch the chin at evens after ANOTHER ko loss for Reem recently.

I agree but I think its better to play Hunt KO than the ML. I dont see him winning a decision against SneakyReem.

True, good point. Im gonna assume that Reem will mix in his wrestling here.
I feel he could also utilise his long kicks and circle out for the decision. Its subject to the line but my inital leans are Overreem decision or KO and Hunt KO. Would be surprised if Hunt won a decision.

Really? I was watching the event and I think one or two fights before the main card I logged in to check and there wasn't anything up. Maybe I just caught it at the wrong time.
Did put some lb on pantoja so maybe you missed it

I feel he could also utilise his long kicks and circle out for the decision. Its subject to the line but my inital leans are Overreem decision or KO and Hunt KO. Would be surprised if Hunt won a decision.
Yeah he could. The Big Country fight leaves a bad taste in my mouth. He had Reem in some BAD spots against the cage that he should have capitalized on and he is even slower than Hunt. I do think Reem has gotten better with his distance control since then but I still feel that Hunt is gonna land something in 15 mins.

Yeah he could. The Big Country fight leaves a bad taste in my mouth. He had Reem in some BAD spots against the cage that he should have capitalized on and he is even slower than Hunt. I do think Reem has gotten better with his distance control since then but I still feel that Hunt is gonna land something in 15 mins.
More often than not. Might just play Hunt KO especially if he is the dog.

Guys if you are involved in the UFC Pick Em group don't forget to make your picks. About 1/3 of the people didn't make any picks for last event.

question: I want to open a new account for UFC betting - what is recommended taking into consideration LB, bonuses, and juicy lines etc.

considering Unibet and BET365

Guys if you are involved in the UFC Pick Em group don't forget to make your picks. About 1/3 of the people didn't make any picks for last event.

question: I want to open a new account for UFC betting - what is recommended taking into consideration LB, bonuses, and juicy lines etc.

considering Unibet and BET365

365 is much better for lb and lines arent as juiced. You also get higher limits.

oeeeeh where is that 5dimes?

Edit: never mind already found it ;)

Who y'all favor? I think garbrandt is very attractive at this price
Garbrandt really impressed me against Dom. I'd prob bet whoever had + money come fight time lol

Garbrandt really impressed me against Dom. I'd prob bet whoever had + money come fight time lol

Yeah he definitely impressed me too. I think wrestling wise they cancel each other out. Cruz never came close to securing the takedown and I think he even had more although very limited success against dillashaw (memory is a bit fuzzy on that so i might be wrong).

In all likelihood it's going to play out on the feet. Garbrandt has the speed advantage and the power advantage. Both great footwork. Garbrandt has better hands and tj has better kicks. I'll take the better hands over the better kicks. I'm not sure yet who is the most elusive out of the two. I'll have to watch some tape on that to get a better idea. Cardio wise I don't really see a difference. Garbrandt slowed down a little bit in the fifth round but I think that's more due to him knowing he was ahead on the scorecards and wanting to play it safe.

Yeah he definitely impressed me too. I think wrestling wise they cancel each other out. Cruz never came close to securing the takedown and I think he even had more although very limited success against dillashaw (memory is a bit fuzzy on that so i might be wrong).

In all likelihood it's going to play out on the feet. Garbrandt has the speed advantage and the power advantage. Both great footwork. Garbrandt has better hands and tj has better kicks. I'll take the better hands over the better kicks. I'm not sure yet who is the most elusive out of the two. I'll have to watch some tape on that to get a better idea. Cardio wise I don't really see a difference. Garbrandt slowed down a little bit in the fifth round but I think that's more due to him knowing he was ahead on the scorecards and wanting to play it safe.
Hm I think TJ is faster actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back