General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - January, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm I think TJ is faster actually.

Really? Man i don't know...

Maybe garbrandt is more explosive and tj is faster. Meaning garbrandt does it in quick bursts but can't sustain for verly long where tj can.

i like TJ i think his speed will make the difference.. those td's he hit on lineker was lightning fast :) i still feel like there is a big question around garbrandts tdd and grappling in gerneral he defended well against Cruz but imo Cruz looked off that night and never set up his td attempts

Really? Man i don't know...

Maybe garbrandt is more explosive and tj is faster. Meaning garbrandt does it in quick bursts but can't sustain for verly long where tj can.
Yeah I get what you mean but idk. I wouldn't say it's a massive difference though

im gonna be on rumble ko/tko whenever it comes out, likely won't be a great price, but I have such a hard time seeing him win a 5 round decision.
I think he's improved since the first fight, while DC is on the decline.

I think you guys should definitely make a note that Lineker & Cody have a huge disparity in styles & wrestling. Lineker sets his feet & chucks hammers. Cody although he has power takes many more angles after throwing and moves much better. I don't think TJ catches the takedown that he executed on Lineker against Cody. I also agreed with what was said earlier on taking the guy with the better hands over kicks. I don't think TJ goes 5 rounds without Cody connecting hard.

I'll be onhim & hope to get +money closer to the fight.

Last edited:
oeeeeh where is that 5dimes?

Edit: never mind already found it ;)

Who y'all favor? I think garbrandt is very attractive at this price

honest opinion: dom wasn't dom that night..

honest opinion: dom wasn't dom that night..

what makes you say that? If he wasn't the same then he most likely also wasn't the same when he fought tj with the plantar fasciitis and it being his first real fight back after a 3 year lay off.

he wasn't moving like he normally does against cody, he just wasn't

No i can agree with you if you would compare it to cruz pre lay off. But you also think he looked better in the tj fight?

No i can agree with you if you would compare it to cruz pre lay off. But you also think he looked better in the tj fight?

Yes. Not a huge difference, but his lateral movement was better vs TJ.

Not Khabib itd -265.

Put it in 2 open parlays, waiting on something to pair each up with. Khabib isn't gonna finish Ferg.

i agree everybody can have an off night. imo it looked like he fought angry not the cool,calm collected cruz we are used to seeing again that is just my oppinion

Not Khabib itd -265.

Put it in 2 open parlays, waiting on something to pair each up with. Khabib isn't gonna finish Ferg.

i noticed that line too yesterday it seems crazy to me that khabib is favored over ferg to win itd

Guys if you are involved in the UFC Pick Em group don't forget to make your picks. About 1/3 of the people didn't make any picks for last event.

question: I want to open a new account for UFC betting - what is recommended taking into consideration LB, bonuses, and juicy lines etc.

considering Unibet and BET365

yeah 365 is way better as sham said, also their welcome bonus is £200 as well, which is the best bonus for euro books out there. and it has a wider variety of things to bet on. instant deposits and withdrawals with paypal.

yeah 365 is way better as sham said, also their welcome bonus is £200 as well, which is the best bonus for euro books out there. and it has a wider variety of things to bet on. instant deposits and withdrawals with paypal.
Cool thanks guys. I opened with 365 and made use of the 200 free roll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back