General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - February, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
edwards-townsend -120/-120 is a toughie.

i lean townsend (wrestling) but edwards is from colorado, so prolly a pass.

Bellator WMMA fighter Brooke "The Bully" Mayo (0-1 record overall) wants women to be treated equal in the cage when it comes to damage/beatings.

eye.jpg

“So I just feel as if – this is just my opinion and, not trying to bash anybody or to blame anybody, but I just feel as women we’re kind of treated differently.”

“And would you have done that to a man?” Mayo pondered. “Like, would you have done that to (Matt) Mitrione (who fought through a broken orbital bone at UFC Fight Night 81)?”

“I was just like, ‘You know what? We both freaking deserve it.’ At the end of the day, we had twice the amount of heart that half of those guys had on our pinky fingers. I’m not trying to bash anybody, but that’s how I felt about it. We fought with such courage and heart. And I think that’s what the fans want to see. They don’t want to see people shy away from the contact or shy away from getting in there and going head to head with somebody.”

My opinion, ref made the right decision to stop the fight. Why would she and the audience want to see her eye explode? Most women don't have finishing technique so it'll just end up being 15 minutes of prolonged damage.

Last edited:
that fight woulda been stopped for a d or a v....she needs to give it a rest.

edwards-townsend -120/-120 is a toughie.

i lean townsend (wrestling) but edwards is from colorado, so prolly a pass.
whoa, ooook, +175 townsend now? i'm worried about the ever-present biased officiating in coloardo, no doubt, but i'm in for a full unit on townsend. i don't pretend to have a GREAT read here; edwards is a scrappy dude with some good striking.. but townsend is a STRONG 155 who has the wrestling edge imo, i leaned him at pick'em, so yea, +175 i'm in

edit: hedged like a total puss, haha. 0.5u +200 now. dumb hedge. great price, should've just left a unit.

Last edited:
Someone tell me I'm crazy, but am I the only one feeling that Weidman will easily walk through Mousasi?

I think Weidman just made a stupid decision vs Rockhold and paid a steep price. And then got blasted on a somewhat fluky (yeah yeah, flukes dont happen blah blah blah) knee from Romero that would have deaded any man. I've always felt Moose is just a high level gate keeper.

Who has he beaten that can bring what Weidman brings? Santos, Belfort and Hall is a nice KO streak and all, but Weidman's grappling ability in a 3 round fight seems like a good bet to me. I'm not sure I believe that he's done as a title contender because of the back to back losses. He didn't look bad for the majority of those fights, it's just a matter of whether his brain is in good shape from the savagery at the end of those fights. Rockhold and Romero were two guys with a lot better TDD than Moose. Moose is also often content to slow paced striking, I feel he won't have the urgency.

What the F Townsend +325 now?!

Is he injured? Inside info? Wtf

I did 50 more +250, so I'm 100/225, I'm not doing more. This movement is insane.

-120 to +175 to +110 to +325 to +250 to +350 to +200 again

I just checked and saw that crazy line movement. No idea why it shot up and I missed the peak at +350, but had to bite at +200, no matter what the rumor is.

LFA 5
Risk $100.00

Adam Townsend (+200) vs Marcus Edwards $100.00 for $200.00

No lines up on my site except for the 3 main fights. I'm getting frustrated waiting that's for sure!

Took Townsend at +185 for 3 units. What are people's thoughts on sandhagen vs emmers?

this glory kickboxing is the shit, i'm going to watch it again in the future and actually place some bets.

romania going fucking crazy lol.

Townsend opens at -120 goes all the way as high as +350 and drops all the back down to current -140 and climbing

Crazy ass line movement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back