General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - February, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a scary first half of the 1st round, Townsend dominates the rest and gets a gnp stoppage with 10 secs left in the fight. Even did it with a broken rib for basically the full fight

Got Townsend +165. You fuckers that got +350..

NX6wO.gif

UFC veteran Tom Lawlor suspended two years for USADA violation

"...Tom Lawlor has been suspended for two years by United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) after getting popped for a potential violation back on Oct. 10. USADA made the announcement earlier today (Fri., Feb. 24, 2017), naming ostarine as the banned substance 'Filthy' tested positive for.

According to MMA Fighting, ostarine is a 'selective androgen receptor module (SARM) with benefits similar to anabolic steroids, retaining and, at times, producing lean muscle.' USADA officials also stated that the banned substance is 'not currently available as a prescription medication in any country, and its unauthorized use may carry serious side effects.'

...Lawlor's two-year suspension is retroactive, so he’ll be eligible to return in October 2018."

http://www.mmamania.com/2017/2/24/1...awlor-suspended-two-years-for-usada-violation

LFA 5 Net: +225
townsend +225: 100 for 225
---

Booyaaaa! Scary early , but that wrasslin~

Went yolo on townsend

1u each +175, +350, +300

Girl is dangerous in the pocket. An extremely short list of WMMA I can dig.

her build really lends itself to elbows, I bet they are razor sharp with how skinny she is. looks too have decent power on them too. has she used elbows much in her fights? I can't remember tbh of the top of my head

her build really lends itself to elbows, I bet they are razor sharp with how skinny she is. looks too have decent power on them too. has she used elbows much in her fights? I can't remember tbh of the top of my head

kelvin 1.3
belfort 4.0

kelvin ITD 1.36
not kelvin ITD 3.0 (probably more once more books release lines)

seem a little off to anyone else?

Not really...Belfort has 1, maximum 2 rounds in him, no matter what happens.

I am considering belfort here. Kelvin is just so mediocre.

I might just play the under here. Wonder the price though, might be super juiced.

Found it, 1.57 U1.5 at Unibet. Not playing that.

Just realized Unibet has Andrade at 2.62 vs JJ, might play that or do you think the line will get better? JJ is 1.44.

I disagree. His only 2 losses are split decisions (one being to the current WW champion) and he arguably beat Magny. I thought he looked good against Hendricks and great against Kennedy. Also, remember he's still only 25 years old.

He showed an amazing chin against Woodley, he's got excellent boxing and very good cardio. Short of a hail mary type head kick early in the fight from Vitor, I think Kelvin is going to dominate with ease.

I disagree. His only 2 losses are split decisions (one being to the current WW champion) and he arguably beat Magny. I thought he looked good against Hendricks and great against Kennedy. Also, remember he's still only 25 years old.

He showed an amazing chin against Woodley, he's got excellent boxing and very good cardio. Short of a hail mary type head kick early in the fight from Vitor, I think Kelvin is going to dominate with ease.
He's future champ.

So unimpressed with KG. Vitor is way past his prime but actually more dangerous and more skilled.

KG has no killer instinct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back