General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - April, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty cool fight. Do we think RDA wrestles or are we gonna have a low kick master class?
A finish by RDA. He has every skill advantage, and Saffiedine has shown a weak chin in 2-3 fights and has nothing on the ground if it goes there. The striking output isn't even close.

Saffiedine isn'ta big Welterweight, but I assume he'll naturally be bigger. It's the only advantage I give him.

I hope Lawler is the dog or even slight favorite. Imma do a write up on this fight, but I strongly favour Lawler. What a fucking fight though, jesus.

I hope Lawler is the dog or even slight favorite. Imma do a write up on this fight, but I strongly favour Lawler. What a fucking fight though, jesus.

Lawler by murder. Cerrone has no business fighting top WW guys

She is fighting Claudia and is anywhere from +250 to +350 on various websites ive found. im a newb to betting on MMA but is not a pretty good little fight to bet on?

Last edited:
She is fighting Claudia and is anywhere from +250 to +350 on various websites ive found. im a newb to betting on MMA but is not a pretty good little fight to bet on?
Yes.
The fight will be much closer than the odds show therefore your bet makes sense.

holy shit gadella is juiced too the gills, 3.5 on KK seems a little off, might have to place a little on kk later on.

edit: juiced to the gills figuratively before any mods get trigger happy! :p

Where did you find +350?

Best I could find was +260 3.60

Ledet only suspended for 4 months retroactive to Feb 1. Looks like we'll be seeing the Kanye-mullet back in action this summer

LFA 8 weigh-ins for the card on AXS TV tomorrow:

Great.
I had 5u on the over 1.5 rounds @1.66, a line that was totally off if you ask me.

Flagged for marijuana? I thought marijuana was legal now for out of competition testing? They didn't catch him with weed in his system during the fight week with Vitor did they?

Flagged for marijuana? I thought marijuana was legal now for out of competition testing? They didn't catch him with weed in his system during the fight week with Vitor did they?
In-competition test :( :( :(

Seriously Gastelum is so fuckin' dumb. I hope he enjoyed getting high becuase it cost him bank. On the low end if he lost his fight he probably would have made around 47k and if he won he would have made around 84k.

Just smoke weed when you are 50 - retired and all your joints hurt. FFS.

This is what KG made when he fought Vitor:

Kelvin Gastelum: $134,000 ($37,000 to show, $37,000 win bonus, $50,000 Performance of the Night bonus, $10,000 Reebok sponsorship)

Lines about to come out on 5D for AXS TV fights tonight:

LFA 8 MAIN CARD (AXS TV, 9pm ET)

Main Event | Flyweight | 125 lbs

Jesse Bazzi +165
Cee Jay Hamilton -215

Dave Vitkay -195
Jeremie Holloway +155

Last edited:
LFA 8 Risk $210.00

Jesse Bazzi (+165) vs Cee Jay Hamilton $50.00 for $82.50
Jesse Bazzi (+134) vs Cee Jay Hamilton ~$60.00 for ~$80.40
Jeremie Holloway (+155) vs Dave Vitkay $100.00 for $155.00

Last edited:
LFA 8 Risk $210.00

Jesse Bazzi (+165) vs Cee Jay Hamilton $50.00 for $82.50
Jesse Bazzi (+134) vs Cee Jay Hamilton ~$60.00 for ~$80.40
Jeremie Holloway (+155) vs Dave Vitkay $100.00 for $155.00
gl man, i thought about holloway as the dog cause vitkay is so slow, but passing

Holloway got a round 1 KO- dude has very fast and accurate hands. Bazzi lost a decision, so small profit for the card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back