Gegard mousasi is the best striker in mw history,he would turn Anderson silva into a wrestler

Give up on BJ Penn?
Never.
ufc107pennsanchez6.gif~c200

bj-penn.jpg

de18ae8ed0ceae4a12a9e6aab63d81cc--athlete-motivation-mma-boxing.jpg
this is just sad lol

Give up on BJ Penn?
Never.
ufc107pennsanchez6.gif~c200

bj-penn.jpg

de18ae8ed0ceae4a12a9e6aab63d81cc--athlete-motivation-mma-boxing.jpg

people can call it sad all they want this man is a legend i want him to retire and not take any more damage but i will root for him in every fight he decides to take part in because im not a weak ass fair weather fan props for being legit my man

1. Beat Bisping (current champ) but was robbed
2. Never did steroids
3. Threw 1st fight against Weidman because he's just that nice of a guy
4. 2nd fight was a fluke

#GOAT

<{silvanormal}>

I see Silvia fans are still in denial. He's such a nice guy that he even threw the fight against Takase with a losing record and Chonan. Nicest guy in MMA, just gives away free wins.

Lulz.

1. Beat Bisping (current champ) but was robbed
2. Never did steroids
3. Threw 1st fight against Weidman because he's just that nice of a guy
4. 2nd fight was a fluke

#GOAT

<{silvanormal}>
1:bisping outstruck Anderson silva.so he won
2:he did.thats why he got busted
3:weidman was winning the fight until he ko him.
4:same as last one.weidman was outstriking silva before his leg broke

*Silva

He was crying because his opponents finally got to pay their fookin bills with their win bonuses, which they were only able to get because he threw the fight.

#GOAT

<{silvanormal}>

Deal with it, playboi

Silvia lost his chance of being GOAT a long time ago. Actually about the time when he got KO'd by a wrestler. Guess those Matrix moves work against slow LHW's, playboy.

After looking at his kickboxing record.i think he's the best striker in mw history
He beat Kyotaro Fujimoto.
A kickboxing legend.a better kickboxer than gokhan saki(he beat saki)
He also beat musashi, a four-time K-1 Japan tournament champion, a former Wako Heavyweight Muay Thai champion and two-time K-1 world Grand Prix finalist.
Dude would destroys Whitaker and rockhold.

Well that would be bad news for Gegard, he always had trouble with wrestlers.

*Silva

Silva threw every fight he ever lost, so he's really undefeated.

1. GSP tapped to strikes from a can and has never fought under USADA
2. Fedor got slept by Middleweight cans that Anderson already dusted, and has never fought under USADA

Jones is the only one that has a small argument for being the GOAT over Silva, given that they're both undefeated and have competed under USADA's jurisdiction.

#GOAT

<{silvanormal}>

Fedor, Jones and GSP are all ahead of Silvia.

After looking at his kickboxing record.i think he's the best striker in mw history
He beat Kyotaro Fujimoto.
A kickboxing legend.a better kickboxer than gokhan saki(he beat saki)
He also beat musashi, a four-time K-1 Japan tournament champion, a former Wako Heavyweight Muay Thai champion and two-time K-1 world Grand Prix finalist.
Dude would destroys Whitaker and rockhold.

This is the same Mousasi who got embarrassed by Machida and got KO'd stiff by Hall?

I just love when people make blanket statements without providing evidence, because they have none.

1. Fedor has only beaten cans, and has lost to cans. FACT
2. GSP has only beaten cans, and has lost to cans. FACT

End of story, nothing but factual arguments support my case.

That's hilarious coming from a guy that was correcting my spelling mistake when I hit him with actual facts.

So, Fedor lost to Hendo who is arguably Silvia's biggest win. So using that logic Silvia is the can.

GSP had a 33 round undefeated streak until he ran into Shields. Silvia on the other hand dropped rounds to nobodies.

Silvia GOAT, hurr durr.

Did you ever watched kickboxing TS?

Mousasi beat a semi retired Musashi on his penultimate fight after he went 0-2 against National competition

Musashi was just a mid lvl guy who japan had to put all his hopes on him to become a big deal as a hometown hero at the HW division,this is why he received more than 10 robbery judging decisions,pretty much all his big wins are really huge bullshit

Kyotaro Fujimoto isnt a kickboxing legend and he isnt even close to be better than a PRIME Gohkan Saki,also his loss to Kyotaro was BS,but i doubt you ever saw it,you probably just looked records on wiki and started to supposed thing

Kyotaro best wins were:
- an extra round decision over mediocre Mighty mo(who was 0-4 before their fight)
- KO win over Manhoef
-KO win against 234 yr old past primed Peter Aerts

While Saki:

Bouzidi,Spong(KO),Kemayo(TKO),Ghita twice(1 KO),Karaev,Magomedov,past primed Sefo,Corbett

-------------------------------------------

Mousasi is amazing and probably a top 5 best MW striker but prime Anderson Silva still ahead him

He plods forward and spams jabs and that's about it. Mousasi is the most overrated fighter in sherdog history.

He plods forward and spams jabs and that's about it. Mousasi is the most overrated fighter in sherdog history.
I don't think Mousasi is overrated. He is an underachiever based on his skillset.

lmao either you're trolling or you're - gsp voice - crazy in your head!

Gokhan > Kyotaro by far, you seems like the type of idiot that would say Fury > Klitschko just because of one win in a bad night of the champ

Back