Gegard mousasi is the best striker in mw history,he would turn Anderson silva into a wrestler

Silva's grappling was never on the level of his striking but his defensive bjj was quality. Time and time again, we saw him either get the finish on the ground, or get the fight back to his feet. He's no Maia but Silva was good.

Yeah, that's pretty much my view. He's good at surviving after being taken down (unfortunately his TDD is a little suspect), and often manages to get back up. I was addressing the claim that it was at the same level as his striking, which is of course ridiculous.

Yeah, that's pretty much my view. He's good at surviving after being taken down (unfortunately his TDD is a little suspect), and often manages to get back up. I was addressing the claim that it was at the same level as his striking, which is of course ridiculous.
Oh absolutely. There's no way his bjj was that good.

Machida is a boring cheater.

Also, his last fight was with one eye.

Salty lmao.stil doesnt change the fact that machidas like 8 years older than him.old and ancient baby
It's been years and Mousasi fans are still trying to cope with that loss.

After looking at his kickboxing record.i think he's the best striker in mw history
He beat Kyotaro Fujimoto.
a kickboxer that has wins over saki,musashi,soukup,manhoef,banner
He also beat musashi, a four-time K-1 Japan tournament champion, a former Wako Heavyweight Muay Thai champion and two-time K-1 world Grand Prix finalist.
Dude would destroys Whitaker and rockhold.
tenor.gif

Machida is a cheater on PEDs
Outside of using a supplement you can buy over the counter that he did not know was on the banned list when has he ever failed?

And gayguard is just as likely to have used as anyone.

I'm not sure.
Heck, even if they were tied I'd say Silva is still #1. Style has to account for something.

It's so much more fun having the Matrix-dodging, front-kicking Silva as #1 rather than the hunchbacked, plodding, jabbing Gegard.

Are you an idiot, ped?

Machida got caught using 7-Keto , you have any idea what that is? You can literally buy that shit at walmart, it's not going to enhance anything. Shit, I've used that stuff before, stop usibng it because it didn't do a dam thing. Usada better off banning Creatine and protein shake than keto-7.

Mousasi has always been overrated by his fans, his striking is sloppy ass hell.

Mousasi is/was the Gustafsson of the middleweight division in the ufc.
He was never going to win the belt. Staying just under the top.

No no he's not. He was actually taking something that was ok before the US anti-doping Association became a part of the UFC. He actually reported himself in and the test came back negative

Are you an idiot, ped?

Machida got caught using 7-Keto , you have any idea what that is? You can literally buy that shit at walmart, it's not going to enhance anything. Shit, I've used that stuff before, stop usibng it because it didn't do a dam thing. Usada better off banning Creatine and protein shake than keto-7.

Mousasi has always been overrated by his fans, his striking is sloppy ass hell.
Retard Machida was cought cheating that is why he wasnt fighting now be quiet and GTFO cheater fanboy

Lmao Mousasi would never win the belt.Top 10 but never among the very best.Let alone beating Silva standing.

Back