Gegard mousasi is the best striker in mw history,he would turn Anderson silva into a wrestler

Yet he got out struck by Jacare.

Gegard is a beast, his Dutch kickboxing is methodical and very well polished, I like him.
He has struggled with top karate practitioners in the ufc, but came back to beat the shit out of uriah and when on the batter the chris.
He should probably be MW champ, i would pick him over luke, bisping and whitaker. His striking is just better than the entire divison imo, just a shame he is middle eastern so would never get pushed by the ufc.
The UFC primed Moose for several title runs but he always fell short.

Moose is my favorite but comments like this make us Mousasi die hards look ridiculous.

I'm a huge fan of Moose and his striking but this has to be a troll thread. Perhaps in another division.

<{silvanormal}>

God I love Mousasi fans.

It got sad when the Penn, Diaz and Rousey fans gave up. I am glad the Mousasi fanboys (Mooseknucklers?) Are here to hype up their underachiever to the moon and beyond.
Give up on BJ Penn?
Never.
ufc107pennsanchez6.gif~c200

bj-penn.jpg

de18ae8ed0ceae4a12a9e6aab63d81cc--athlete-motivation-mma-boxing.jpg

Bob Sapp beat Ernesto Hoof twice in KB so by your logic he's a better striker than JDS right?
you fucking idiot all I ever see from your threads is that you like to troll get a life

Moose is my favorite but comments like this make us Mousasi die hards look ridiculous.
I thought I was the only other!! another moose lover who also knows his limitations are real? it cannot be

Completely false. Jacare fucked his ass up and turned him into a panic wrestler.

So sad.
maybe not all but most.and not to mention landed 7 more strikes doesn't mean you're the better striker

The guy who got outstruck by Jacare is going to turn prime Anderson into a panic wrestler?

<36>

Btw if prime Silva had competed in straight kickboxing, he would've fucked some legends up too.
You mean the Anderson silva that got outstruck by a 5'9 bum?
0fead9f62ea9a81fc087b9d75dde6856.jpg

I agree. The only MMA fighter who has outpointed him in a standing fight was Lyoto Machida, who did very little damage anyway and was most likely on PEDs. His loss against Hall was a fluke, and he proved it later.

im a fan of Moose but come on now

he got diced up by Machida and was getting out struck by Weidman

Back