Reaction score
Assassin's Creed 3, 8/10
Assassin's Creed 4, 9/10
COD: Black Ops, 7/10
COD: Black Ops 2, 6/10
COD: Advanced Warfare, 6/10
Medal of Honor (2010), 4/10

Been working through backlog lately

Does it have to be something we never played before? Because the only thing I've beaten lately was Diablo 1, but I've played it before, I've owned it for 19 years.

So that's about an 8-8.5/10 for me.

For something that I only beat for the first time ever, on my NES classic I beat Super Mario 2 a few months ago. I'd give it a 7/10, it's not as good as most other Mario games. Very hard, and while it's got a totally unique play style compared to the rest of the series it gets a little repetitive and isn't as fun.

Kung Fu for the NES, 8/10
probably my second favorite Black Box game next to Pro Wrestling.

Doom (2016) - 9.5/10

It set the gold standard for remaking a classic franchise for today's gameplay and graphical standards, while honoring the original.

Salt And Sanctuary - 8/10
Dishonored 2 - 7/10
Until Dawn - 7.5/10
Horizon Zero Dawn - 9/10

Playing an indie roguelike called Cryptark just now, its a lot of fun but it's hard as fuck not sure ill be able to beat it.

Dishonored (plus DLC) 9.5/10
Dishonored 2 8.5/10
Halo : Reach 9.0/10
Halo 5 : Guardians 6.0/10
Hitman 2016 9.5/10

I don't buy many new games as I tend to really stick with a game for a while and squeeze every ounce of content out of it. The Dishonored games are some of my favorites of all time. I will also say that the DLC for the first game (Knife of Dunwall / Brigmore Witches) is some of the best DLC I've ever seen in a game.

Halo 5 was a let down pretty much everywhere except for the actual gameplay itself : the movement and gunplay was fantastic and buttery smooth. The story wasn't fun and I hate the path they decided to take with Cortana.

Hitman is one of my favorite franchises of all time. I actually enjoyed the episodic method they used here as it really gave you time to get into each map and explore the hell out of it. There was no rush to beat the game to see what happens and that allowed those of us who play at a slower, more methodical pace to really enjoy ourselves without any "pressure to finish." I was able to get a silent assassin suit only (SASO) on all the levels except for the last one. I played the ever living shit out of this game, did MANY of the challenges, and had a really good time just relaxing and skulking about. It's a shame that it looks like there won't be a 2nd season... such a fun game with so many things to do.

Mafia III (including two of the DLCs) 7/10
GOT TellTale Game 7/10
Dead Island Remaster 7.5/10

GOT TellTale Game 7/10

I wonder if they're ever going to release a sequel.

Its been two years and they announced they're working on a follow-up after the final episode came out.

But, ever since then... nothing.

I wonder if they're ever going to release a sequel.

Its been two years and they announced they're working on a follow-up after the final episode came out.

But, ever since then... nothing.

Dude...they've got their hands in way too many cookie jars. GOT, Batman, TWD, Guardians of the Galaxy, Borderlands, wolf among us, Minecraft etc...I wouldn't count on them to keep up the pace with any of those.

All 3 of these games I have completed multiple times but these are the three most recent:

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - 9/10
Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin - 8/10
Super Castlevania IV - 8.5/10

Dude...they've got their hands in way too many cookie jars. GOT, Batman, TWD, Guardians of the Galaxy, Borderlands, wolf among us, Minecraft etc...I wouldn't count on them to keep up the pace with any of those.

Its a question of priority based on popularity.

No clue why so much time was dedicated to Borderlands. Batman and GOTG I can understand.

No point in releasing a follow-up to GoT after the show is done.

Most recent would be

Horizon Zero Dawn - 10
Ghost Recon Wildlands - 6.5
Mafia 3 - 7.5
Fallout 4 - 8
Ratchet & Clank - 9

Back