Games you recently beaten and give them a score/10

Persona 5 - 9.5/10 - not much to say, just a great JRPG with tons to do and a great story.

Nioh - 9.0/10 - only thing holding it back from a 10 was the variety of enemies wasn't the best, and could have used more weapon types (haven't bought the DLC, which I think has tonfa?). Besides that it's an amazing game.

Modded a wii and loaded a bunch of gamecube games on an external hard-drive so I have been playing a bunch of gamecube games. Beat Pikmin yesterday and would give it a 7/10. It was fun, easy to pick up, and the little puzzles are nice. I have played the game before like 15 years ago but didn't beat it(partially because I didn't have a gamecube and only played at a friend's). Next few games in line are probably Lost Kingdoms 1 and 2, Hunter: The Reckoning, Legend of Zelda: Windwaker.

Finished Mario + Rabbids the other day, I'd give it an 8.75. Lots of fun.

Diablo II - 8.0/10

first time playing it since 2003. Finished a solo play through with a Necromancer. Still fun, but I don't know if I'd call it a 9/10 like I would have Back in 2000.

I always remembered Act III being the weakest of the bunch (excluding Act IV which barely counts considering how short it was) but honestly, I think Act V for expansion was kind of boring and repetitive. Only had two level types: the wilderness that's the mountain side under siege, and the ice caves. Very boring.

Destiny 2 - 7.5 for the campaign. I know that's not the meat and potatoes so I'm still playing.

Doom - 9/10
Dark Souls - 9.5/10
Dark Souls 2 - 9/10
Devil May Cry D.E - 7.5/10
Wolfenstein New Order - 7/10
Shadow of Mordor- 7.5/10
Ryse - 6/10
Far Cry Blood Dragon - 6/10

Persona 5 - 9.5/10 - not much to say, just a great JRPG with tons to do and a great story.

Nioh - 9.0/10 - only thing holding it back from a 10 was the variety of enemies wasn't the best, and could have used more weapon types (haven't bought the DLC, which I think has tonfa?). Besides that it's an amazing game.

I found the whip/flail to be way op. I just cheesed it whenever needed.

Just finished The Last Day of June. Overall 8/10. Quite a unique game which is all about the story (with a very emotional ending!).

I'd give the story 10/10, but the game was just let down by some stupid puzzles and not being able to skip cutscenes (which is a problem because the idea of the game is to replay certain events over again...and you end up seeing the same cutscenes over and over again..). It was all worth it for the story though. If the developers put as much into the gameplay as they did the story and the artwork, this would have been a classic.

I found this to be a really interesting video about game reviewing, some of you might be interested. Shit is well thought out

Underrail - 9/10
Mirror's Edge - a strong 6.5 to light 7 (I got kinda bored halfway thru when the novelty wore off)
Alea Jacta Est - 8/10 (only if you are a roman history buff)
Kathy Rain - 8/10
The Age of Decadence - 6/10

Final Fantasy 10 Zodiac Age: 8/10

Final Fantasy 15: 8/10

Beyond Good & Evil: Good but dated / 10

Tomb Raider: Anniversary Damn good / 10

Doom 2016: Amazing / 10

Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition: Pretty cool but lots of flaws out of /10

Dark Souls 3- picked it up due to reviews and it having the reputation for being incredibly difficult but fair. I haven't played as many games as I used to now that I'm going on 30. Wanted to see if I still had what it took. Beat it in 2 weeks. 9/10 amazing game

World of Final Fantasy - 6.5

Back