Games you recently beaten and give them a score/10

MGS5 - 10/10 - My first MGS game since MGS2 back in the day. Was kinda lost as far as plot went, but the gameplay was quality and 120 hours flew by. Gotta do a full series playthrough I think

Someone is going to have to explain Dishonored's value to me because I absolutely hated that game more than anything I've played in the last ten years

Did you somehow figure out where all your objectives were with no above/below floor markings?? Because I swear I spent 70 years creeping up to circles on my radar only to find they were 500 feet above or below me

My time spent backtracking in that game could fill a 5 season network tv show

This guy is what makes Dishonored a great game!

I don't really remember having a tough time finding my way through either the original or the sequel. Something I tend to do with "stealth" type games is I usually kill everybody on my 1st play through and that makes it easy to find the objectives. Then, as I get more familiar with the mechanics, I'll take my time and do a much more stealthy play through. Over the last 3 years I've probably done 20+ playthroughs of the original game as there are quite a few different ways to go ; you can actually play the entire game without killing anybody.

One thing of note is that Dishonored is definitely a 3-dimensional style game where running on the ground floor isn't the way to go. Use of the "Blink" power to scale buildings and run around on rooftops is really what kind of makes this game so enticing. It gives you a ton of options and makes it a damned good time.

I guess it's not a game for everybody but I those who are attracted to it really relish in its unique gameplay.

Kingdom Hearts 2 - 8.5/10

This is the PS2 version. Still holds up remarkably well (unlike the first one). Though you can definitely tell the voice acting is PS2 generation.

Though Christopher Lee was still awesome in his limited role.

This guy is what makes Dishonored a great game!

I don't really remember having a tough time finding my way through either the original or the sequel. Something I tend to do with "stealth" type games is I usually kill everybody on my 1st play through and that makes it easy to find the objectives. Then, as I get more familiar with the mechanics, I'll take my time and do a much more stealthy play through. Over the last 3 years I've probably done 20+ playthroughs of the original game as there are quite a few different ways to go ; you can actually play the entire game without killing anybody.

One thing of note is that Dishonored is definitely a 3-dimensional style game where running on the ground floor isn't the way to go. Use of the "Blink" power to scale buildings and run around on rooftops is really what kind of makes this game so enticing. It gives you a ton of options and makes it a damned good time.

I guess it's not a game for everybody but I those who are attracted to it really relish in its unique gameplay.

Holy fuck, that video is amazing.

Spy Hunter: Nowhere to Run (PS2), 7/10
Surprisingly fun game for what it is. I love how you not only play as The Rock but can actually give your enemies the Rock Bottom.

I've been thinking of getting this one, fun game?
I liked it alot. Unfortunately doesnt have alot of replay value. Wish they had a multiplayer. The story is great though and there are multiple endings you can unlock. Gameplay is fun too. Combat is smooth and it aesthetically pleasing. Can get a little repetitive though. It is very unique and strange. But i loved it. If youre a fan of final fantasy youll like this game

I liked it alot. Unfortunately doesnt have alot of replay value. Wish they had a multiplayer. The story is great though and there are multiple endings you can unlock. Gameplay is fun too. Combat is smooth and it aesthetically pleasing. Can get a little repetitive though. It is very unique and strange. But i loved it. If youre a fan of final fantasy youll like this game

Cool I'm gonna try to pick it up next time it goes on sale

snipperclips for switch.

only played the 1 player for now but I finished all the puzzles and it was a lot of fun - wished there were more. wouldn't mind trying to do the multiplayer sometime.

9/10

Another person who just finished The Witcher 3...10/10 easy. Gonna go back and mop up some Witcher contracts than I'm going to start HoS DLC.

Bloodborne, 8.5/10

I love that game, i probably have more than 100 hours in it, but the biggest flaw that I see is new playthroughs, I loathe having to almost finish the game in order to get the weapon I want to use in the game.

That could be easily fixed if the game searched your save file and allowed you to buy any weapon you have in other character. Want to use the burial blade? Sorry, spend hours in the dungeons or finish the game. Want a blood build? Go beat logarius or cheese Simon. Want to use the blades of Mercy, cheese Crow or wait until the second half of the game.

Also, a boss rush could be a welcome addition.

@deadshot138 @KidBaize

Shovel Knight, 9/10, one of the best retro games on the market, the game has a lot of soul

I "beat" Hearts of Iron all the time, soooooo...

5/10 fucking buggy beautiful dumpster fun trash adventure

Bloodborne, 8.5/10

I love that game, i probably have more than 100 hours in it, but the biggest flaw that I see is new playthroughs, I loathe having to almost finish the game in order to get the weapon I want to use in the game.

That could be easily fixed if the game searched your save file and allowed you to buy any weapon you have in other character. Want to use the burial blade? Sorry, spend hours in the dungeons or finish the game. Want a blood build? Go beat logarius or cheese Simon. Want to use the blades of Mercy, cheese Crow or wait until the second half of the game.

Also, a boss rush could be a welcome addition.

@deadshot138 @KidBaize

Shovel Knight, 9/10, one of the best retro games on the market, the game has a lot of soul
The game definitely favors quality builds, with how early Ludwigs holy blade is available, and how OP the saw cleaver is.

MGS5 - 10/10 - My first MGS game since MGS2 back in the day. Was kinda lost as far as plot went, but the gameplay was quality and 120 hours flew by. Gotta do a full series playthrough I think

Take my word on this - If you consider MGS5 a 10/10, the four previous entries in the series will blow you away.

Take my word on this - If you consider MGS5 a 10/10, the four previous entries in the series will blow you away.

I loved MGS1 back in the day and MGS2 was ok, but then I went full PC Master Race and forgot about the series. I ordered the MGS Legacy Collection the other day, gotta get my hands on a PS3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back