Game of Thrones S07E05 Discussion Thread: Dickon by Armbar (No Spoilers/ EPISODES HAVE BEEN LEAKED)

Title for next Thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been keeping up with this thread as much as usual but after seeing the suggestions for the next EP's thread title, i'll definitely have to go through to find out who's responsible for "The Kids Are All Wight".

Some asshole just spoiled the season finale on facebook. It was literally a five word post about one thing that happened so it was impossible to avoid while scrolling the feed. Fucking hell this sucks.

At least his friends are cussing him out in the comments but now I know what happens. Fuck man.

Some asshole just spoiled the season finale on facebook. It was literally a five word post about one thing that happened so it was impossible to avoid while scrolling the feed. Fucking hell this sucks.

At least his friends are cussing him out in the comments but now I know what happens. Fuck man.
Yep I've been telling people to just watch it at this point. To many people are spoiling it for others.

Haven't been keeping up with this thread as much as usual but after seeing the suggestions for the next EP's thread title, i'll definitely have to go through to find out who's responsible for "The Kids Are All Wight".
That would be me

aDz4eN9_700b.jpg

Was it good?

So the finale leaked too?

Yep I've been telling people to just watch it at this point. To many people are spoiling it for others.

Agreed. I finally found a link and can now safely go on Facebook and Youtube. Sure enough...both had spoilers posted.

So, when I moved out of my folks place I didn't delete any of my scheduled recordings for DVR shit. GoT was one of them.

Mom asked me about it the other day and I was like... "um, it's kinda like if LOTR were on steroids and the rating was upped to R or an unrated director's cut"
"Oh, sounds interesting"

FUCK

'Wight Power' has some potential what with recent events..

The script leaked a while ago

A while back I read some 'leaked' stuff. Hasn't been too accurate so far imo.

But I'm not seeking it out so there might be some more spot on chit out there, dunno

So what do we think is going to happen to the young boy Reek?

So, when I moved out of my folks place I didn't delete any of my scheduled recordings for DVR shit. GoT was one of them.

Mom asked me about it the other day and I was like... "um, it's kinda like if LOTR were on steroids and the rating was upped to R or an unrated director's cut"
"Oh, sounds interesting"

FUCK

What's wrong with that? My Dad loves GoT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back