Game of Thrones S07E05 Discussion Thread: Dickon by Armbar (No Spoilers/ EPISODES HAVE BEEN LEAKED)

Title for next Thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, my disconnect to 'the kids' pays off. No chance of spoilers <Moves>

I'm not sure I've ever seen a saltier fanbase

people in damn near tears b/c people said 'loved the episode'.....that's not a leak or a spoiler. That person could be a sociopath and like weird stuff, you shouldn't concern yourselves w/ other's opinions....

What is the need to tell people that you liked a leaked episode? It's like they want people to think they're such a badass for watching a leaked episode. Nobody gives a shit if some cunt liked a leaked episode.

fucking cunts, every single day, they made a thread to talk about the spoiled episode, but noooooooooooooo, LETS GOT TALK ABOUT IT IN THE POST THAT SAYS NO SPOILERS/LEAKS

assholes

fucking cunts, every single day, they made a thread to talk about the spoiled episode, but noooooooooooooo, LETS GOT TALK ABOUT IT IN THE POST THAT SAYS NO SPOILERS/LEAKS

assholes
for some reason, i keep finding myself reading your post in the hounds voice. makes it pretty damn funny.

for some reason, i keep finding myself reading your post in the hounds voice. makes it pretty damn funny.
that guys a loser,read that in janos slynts voice.

assholes
did you check the leak yet? in the spoilers thread? You should.

assholes
You can literally see the vein pulsating from your fivehead in this post

What is the need to tell people that you liked a leaked episode? It's like they want people to think they're such a badass for watching a leaked episode. Nobody gives a shit if some cunt liked a leaked episode.
That's odd, b/c multiple people in this very thread have complained about exactly just that.....

I haven't seen the leaked episode(s?) yet, so I'll assume this issue doesn't come up in it, but I had a thought:

Is anyone else surprised that Tyrion never proposed or suggested that Jon and Dany marry? That would have been a way to get around the whole "bend the knee" bullshit. The King in the North and the Queen could have simply married in order to bring their Kingdoms together.

I haven't seen the leaked episode(s?) yet, so I'll assume this issue doesn't come up in it, but I had a thought:

Is anyone else surprised that Tyrion never proposed or suggested that Jon and Dany marry? That would have been a way to get around the whole "bend the knee" bullshit. The King in the North and the Queen could have simply married in order to bring their Kingdoms together.
That doesn't cure the fact that if Dany takes the thrown or if Jon takes the throne with Dany as his wife... SHE CAN'T HAVE KIDS so who would be the heir in either of those situations?

That doesn't cure the fact that if Dany takes the thrown or if Jon takes the throne with Dany as his wife... SHE CAN'T HAVE KIDS so who would be the heir in either of those situations?

Who cares? They've got bigger concerns than her barren womb. No one needs to tell Jon about that.

I think Dany would need to take the Iron Throne first and still Jon would need to bend the knee. Otherwise would Jon not be King and Dany his underling Queen? But if Jon bends the knee first he is her Prince and she has rule which is important to her but not so much to him.

how do we know for sure she can't have kids?
didn't she have like a mutated offspring from kahl drogo that didn't survive?

is the implication that the stillborn birth or whatnot damaged her womb?

maybe I'm just forgetting a scene/explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back