Game of Thrones S07E05 Discussion Thread: Dickon by Armbar (No Spoilers/ EPISODES HAVE BEEN LEAKED)

Title for next Thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a screen cap of next weeks ep and i'm fucking pissed.

What's wrong with that? My Dad loves GoT.
My mom is Japanese and can't stand blades.

Like, watching LOTR the first time she freaked when Frodo held Gollum and sword point with Sting. That scene in TDK where Joker sticks the knife IN the dude's mouth freaks her out too.

It's weird as fuck but with GoT that happens like... every episode.

I don't know ifs E6 or E7, but I'm assuming it was E6 that was leaked in Spain.
ya, there's been some outrageous thumbnails/pics for YT vids, like right on the top of the Recommended if you've ever watched any GoT theory or analysis vid

i didn't know it was leaked till i came home a few days ago for lunch, fired up the xbone and was like 'wtf son'

Well, episode 6 has already been spoiled for me thanks to Facebook. Someone posted a screen-shot in the comments of a post that literally had nothing to do with GoT. I'm still going to wait until Sunday anyway, It's not like much more can be spoiled for me now. I'm hearing the leaked episode had the last 10 minutes cut off from it, is that true?

Well, episode 6 has already been spoiled for me thanks to Facebook. Someone posted a screen-shot in the comments of a post that literally had nothing to do with GoT. I'm still going to wait until Sunday anyway, It's not like much more can be spoiled for me now. I'm hearing the leaked episode had the last 10 minutes cut off from it, is that true?
no

<StannisFrown>

By the Old Gods and the New, someone make me a Mod so I can drop teh Ban Hammer on fools who post spoilers like Prime Robert with That Look in his eye!
I just said the episode had great action, zero spoilers of any kind.

I just said the episode had great action, zero spoilers of any kind.

No real spoilers. If mods find this in violation of this thread's purpose, feel free to ban @Roca .
I read other people's reviews like it was the best thing ever. Told them it felt like a summer blockbuster movie which cheapens the franchise' brand(imo). And they just kept throwing paragraphs after paragraphs to counter my opinion like it's going to change.

No longer adding any options to the poll, as at this point it would take a miracle for a new edition to take the lead, no matter how spectacular it is.

Thanks for all the contributions!

He has to redeem himself to some extent otherwise why not end him two seasons ago
Reek being redeemable is a myth. He was always an asshole. Look at how he treated everybody who he saw as beneath him: Ros, Osha, Jon Snow... Fuck Reek.

I saw a screen cap of next weeks ep and i'm fucking pissed.

0514c09068501f584991bc4f241187713737a1-wm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back