Game of Thrones S07E05 Discussion Thread: Dickon by Armbar (No Spoilers/ EPISODES HAVE BEEN LEAKED)

Title for next Thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="JaegerIT, post: 132979637, member: 412349" i getting through to you at all?
No,not really.[/QUOTE]

jesus christ, i could have not have put it in simpler terms

Reactions to the episode to others creates expectations for the people who follow the storylines within it, in a way people react to something it can be easily assumed what probably caused that same reaction, which it spoils episode, do you get it? do you understand anything?

Reactions to the episode to others creates expectations for the people who follow the storylines within it, in a way people react to something it can be easily assumed what probably caused that same reaction, which it spoils episode, do you get it? do you understand anything?
uhh...

About 11,sir.

uhh...

About 11,sir.

So you dont, thats fine if you dont get it, just stick to the rules in the big letters there in the thread title and be a good little kid ok? dont mess it up for everyone

So you dont, thats fine if you dont get it, just stick to the rules in the big letters there in the thread title and be a good little kid ok? dont mess it up for everyone
"For each man who regards it with awe, the corpse is the image of his own destiny. It bears witness to a violence which destroys not one man alone but all men in the end." -- Georges Bataille

50be6845_508_promo_stills_1100162650_1_.xxxlarge_2x.jpg

too disciplined to watch the leak..i pay for hbo go for a reason... that hd quality

though i do want that behind the shot of them leaving the tunnel, i fear searching for pics due to spoilers

Not sure if this requires spoiler tags or not, but just in case ... Book folk -

What happened in the TV show to the horrible fuckers that beat up Brienne in 'Crows'? The dude that chews her face off and all that?

Not sure if this requires spoiler tags or not, but just in case ... Book folk -

What happened in the TV show to the horrible fuckers that beat up Brienne in 'Crows'? The dude that chews her face off and all that?
If you mean what happened in the books I can't remember.

The group that did that to her though is the group that The Hound and Arya fight when The Hound gets bitten.

Speaking of the dude that bit The Hound....

I still want a goddamn explanation for WHY some dude like Jaqen was in a goddamn Black Cell so that Yoren could pick him up and start taking him to the wall

Speaking of the dude that bit The Hound....

I still want a goddamn explanation for WHY some dude like Jaqen was in a goddamn Black Cell so that Yoren could pick him up and start taking him to the wall
simple

it was all a ruse to get arya to braavos

I've given two infractions so far, hopefully people use more common sense this time. I'll add a link to the spoiler thread in the OP as well

Should be like two dozens by now, IMO.

As predicted, adding the link to the spoiler thread in the OP does nothing, because it's not like they didn't know about that thread already, these assholes just PREFER to make a deliberate effort to share their unsolicited opinions on E06 in the E05 thread!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back