Game of Thrones S07E05 Discussion Thread: Dickon by Armbar (No Spoilers/ EPISODES HAVE BEEN LEAKED)

Title for next Thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked like HBO quality to me, definitely enough for me to watch. I didnt watch the last leak bc of the quality. If you're able to, go ahead an watch it just to be safe. I'd say wait til Sunday but I don't want any asshole spoiling anything for you guys.

The audio was fucked up but the image quality was ok.

Discipline brahs GTFIH

If you watch it early, you just have to wait longer for the last episode. If it wasn't for people spoiling shit, I'd just wait until the series finished and watch it all in a day.

If you watch it early, you just have to wait longer for the last episode. If it wasn't for people spoiling shit, I'd just wait until the series finished and watch it all in a day.
When an episode is THAT good i dont give a shit about waiting longer. I will just watch it AGAIN on sunday and go OMFG h4x!!!!

I will be in Europe from wednesday on,so I will be occupied with shit to do till the new one airs,and then everyone in EU gotta FUCK OFF for an hour or so as I catch up on my stories.

are you still talking about the leaked episodes? stupid bastards why dont you just crawl to your no willpower having weak ass thread you have

are you still talking about the leaked episodes? stupid bastards why dont you just crawl to your no willpower having weak ass thread you have

just watch the EP and stop complaining, if you keep complaining I will PM you with spoilers.

Shut your fuckin whore mouth. Fuck spoilers. But when the episode is in front of you...how can you not?

I answered the call.

<GOT4>

For those who have seen ep 6, dont even say if its good or not. Dont set expectations. I'm going to lurk and leave this thread alone, but I will check to make sure no asshole ruins it for you guys.

Game of Thrones S07E05 Discussion Thread: Dickon by Armbar (No Spoilers/Leaks)

When an episode is THAT good i dont give a shit about waiting longer. I will just watch it AGAIN on sunday and go OMFG h4x!!!!

I will be in Europe from wednesday on,so I will be occupied with shit to do till the new one airs,and then everyone in EU gotta FUCK OFF for an hour or so as I catch up on my stories.

I'm excited for it. The other reason is that I don;t want to come across spoilers while I'm looking for the episode.

For those who have seen ep 6, dont even say if its good or not. Dont set expectations. I'm going to lurk and leave this thread alone, but I will check to make sure no asshole ruins it for you guys.

Exactly, bunch of pricks

I'm excited for it. The other reason is that I don;t want to come across spoilers while I'm looking for the episode.
You did not seriously think that a human could contend with the will of GRRM and D & D? There are none who can.

Saruman2.jpg

I haven't even gone on YouTube because people ITT are saying they got spoiled

I have a feeling the whole squad is going to die or something. Lots of tension in the air. I suppose at this point if I could find a streaming website to watch it on, I would. I don't want to DL though.

@HHJ you got a site?

im not the one ruining for everyone, no spoilers or leaks
Did not spoil,did not leak anything. Just said i saw it is all. Is that against the law? Look im better than you,I cant help that.

I haven't even gone on YouTube because people ITT are saying they got spoiled

I have a feeling the whole squad is going to die or something. Lots of tension in the air. I suppose at this point if I could find a streaming website to watch it on, I would. I don't want to DL though.

@HHJ you got a site?
PM me.

Did not spoil,did not leak anything. Just said i saw it is all. Is that against the law? Look im better than you,I cant help that.

if people keep posting reactions it creates expectantions of what may or may not happen which can lead to people spoiling themselves if they actually follow the series? im i getting through to you at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back