Game of Thrones S07E02 Discussion Thread: Grey's Anatomy (No Spoilers/Leaks)

Title for tonight's thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think yeah.

Saying that not much Bronn could have done thus far but stand around like the Mountain.

Hopefully Jaime can go face the Unsullied at Casterly Rock and take Bronn with him.
They had to have Bronn off somewhere else in order to try and buildup Euron Margeras heel status. Blackwater Bronn would have embarrassed him if he tried to cut that promo in the presence of the 1st ballot HOFer.

Yeah, all Bronn needs is some wildfire and 1 arrow to take out the Iron Fleet.

BTW, Tyrion seems to be a capable strategist. His plan during Blackwater battle helped save King's Landing. He has a good plan, but Euron suddenly showing up out of nowhere messed it up.

I'm trying to think of how Euron just appeared. I'm guessing his entire fleet was with him at King's Landing, which is closer to Dragonstone - but the odds of him just running into Yara's fleet are low.

Tyrion honestly seems disposable at this point. He could die and it would be a nice little shock to the system but it would have no real impact on where the show is headed. He is useless vs White Walkers and once Cercei is dead we have no reason to keep him around.
Maybe as future lord of Casterly Rock? Or future hand of the King. Whoever that might be at the end. I just hope it's not that cunt Cany.

Dany really is the buzz kill of this story.

If the writers made any attempt to make it seem like she might not win they've did a shitty job of it.

There's no conflict or complexity to her arc.

She's the messiah and you better dam well like it.

I'm hoping the final oh shit moment of the story is her and her sky lizards getting their shit pushed in.

The(my?) hope is that the complexity ends up being that she turns bad

...but I doubt it.

"Fuck you, those are your last words? You can do better than that"
"Cunt"
"You're shite at dying."

"Drop that arrow you bloody girl. Tougher girls than you have tried to kill me".

Hot Pie gained a shit load more weight in the last few years.

upload_2017-7-24_17-59-14.png

upload_2017-7-24_17-59-21.jpeg

He's gigantic.

She's definitely gotten worse as she's gotten older. Thought she was really good in the first few seasons. I guess maybe now that she's an assassin, she feels she needs to stare blankly and be completely emotionless in every scene she's in.

I think thats where the character has gone to, jaqen h'ghar was emotionless and stared blankly when we first met him and again at the house of black and white. And she just finished training there, not too surprised she has similar traits. If she's still like that when she meets Jon then thats when it will be a problem IMO

She's definitely gotten worse as she's gotten older. Thought she was really good in the first few seasons. I guess maybe now that she's an assassin, she feels she needs to stare blankly and be completely emotionless in every scene she's in.
Arya isn't the same person she was in seasons 1, 2 or even 3.

SnowGOAT better not bend no knee to some dragon hoe. Cash me outside, ya know what I'm sayin

Unfortunately, the GOAT in the North is almost certainly being set up for a cuckification.

Every significant character that comes into contact with Dragon Princess inexplicably falls to their knees to kiss her feet.

There something about Dany, apparently.

Why the fuck have Jon and Sansa not heard that Bran is at the Wall? Or have I missed something?

Lack of competent ravens

Messenger ravens are trained and taken care of (and incoming-outgoing r-mail duties are handled by) Maesters and their personal assistants, both of which are in severe shortage at Castle Black after Maester Aemon died and Sam departed for the Citadel.

Hell, I'm not even gonna be surprised if the brothers of the Night Watch have completely forgotten about feeding the damn birds ever since Sam left!

Would be hilarious if the next episode shows Bran discovering a bunch of raven cages in Maester Aemon's old quarters with nothing but dried bird skeletons in them when he moves in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back