Game of Thrones S07E02 Discussion Thread: Grey's Anatomy (No Spoilers/Leaks)

Title for tonight's thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Drop that arrow you bloody girl. Tougher girls than you have tried to kill me".
I noticed something the other day watching that clip and can't tell if it was intentional or just coincidently happened. Look at Thoros and Berric's face when he says that to the person with the bow and you can almost see both of them smirking with that "are you an idiot" type grin

Unfortunately, the GOAT in the North is almost certainly being set up for a cuckification.

Every significant character that comes into contact with Dragon Princess inexplicably falls to their knees to kiss her feet.

There something about Dany, apparently.

If I was him I would as long as she let me be King of the North. I'd just be done with all the fighting and I'm pretty sure that was the exact setup they had in place anyways before all the chaos. There was the king of the North and he bent the knee to Robert.

Well I meant using it to kill Cercei, who I suppose wasn't directly responsible for the red wedding but she was responsible for killing Nedd and for the whole series of events that started the whole thing off..

Cersei wanted to send Ned to the wall, it was Joffrey who wanted his head.

If I was him I would as long as she let me be King of the North. I'd just be done with all the fighting and I'm pretty sure that was the exact setup they had in place anyways before all the chaos. There was the king of the North and he bent the knee to Robert.
Aegon.

The Seven are fucking cans. Couldn't even save their own Great Sept.

Point being, he stopped right at "We ask the Mother to bless our crops, so that we may feed ourselves and all who come to our door." He said "we ask the mother to... I forget the rest". Maybe he just didn't want to say it.

seems like dragonqueen could use my dude Daario right about now, amirite?

when your most experienced Field Marshall is Tyrion.......good luck

Tyrion masterminded the victory at the battle of the Blackwater when they were outnumbered and outgunned.

You see Jon Snows generalship at the BotB? He was done needed Littlefinger to save his ass.

They let the sand snake with awesome tits alive so bronn can tell euron the antidote for the poison is on her necklace.

Unfortunately, the GOAT in the North is almost certainly being set up for a cuckification.

Every significant character that comes into contact with Dragon Princess inexplicably falls to their knees to kiss her feet.

There something about Dany, apparently.

Can't compare the ONE TRUE KING (OTK) to a bunch of other cans.

He's not as weak minded and pussy whipped as the other dudes and ladies Dany has met.

Mel showed her tits, and had him touch her snatch, and he was all "I ain't interested old bitch. Take that shit somewhere else."

Iron will.

The more I think about it the more I like Euron.

Those ironfags are always talking about the Iron price blah blah blah.

That chick thought she was just going to get the Iron Throne by blood right but Euron shows up and just took that shit. He's balling out and living by the house code of "If you can take it you should take it and not be a pussy."

That's only in the books I believe
They honestly barely highlight the importance of Dayne or his sword in the series. You just hear Bran go "that's the Sword of the Morning" and they move on, not even highlighting why that's a big deal

He's not as weak minded and pussy whipped as the other dudes and ladies Dany has met.

Mel showed her tits, and had him touch her snatch, and he was all "I ain't interested old bitch. Take that shit somewhere else."

Iron will.

I think once Jon beats the shit out the Night King he's just going to abdicate his throne and do what Robert should have done, warring and whoreing in Essos.

He's earned it.

I think Jon dies at the end.

His role in the story is to do werk and eventually give up his life for his peeps.

I also think Sansa will get shanked as a consequence if some scheme by Littlefinger and Arya or Bran will rule the North.

I think they all die in the end. Except for Sam. We'll see Sam as an old man writing A Song of Ice and Fire in The Citadel.

They honestly barely highlight the importance of Dayne or his sword in the series. You just hear Bran go "that's the Sword of the Morning" and they move on, not even highlighting why that's a big deal

"Father said he was the best swordsman he ever saw."
―Bran Stark cites his father's respect for Ser Arthur Dayne

"Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning... led the attack on the Kingswood Brotherhood. Defeated the Smiling Knight in single combat."
―King Joffrey

Iron will.
You can already tell that Dany is going to be a bitch to him when they meet. She'll tell him to bend the knee. He'll say no. She'll tell him he gets no Dragonglass or help in the pending apocalypse and Jon will be forced to bend the knee in order to not have the North wiped out.

"Father said he was the best swordsman he ever saw."
―Bran Stark cites his father's respect for Ser Arthur Dayne

"Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning... led the attack on the Kingswood Brotherhood. Defeated the Smiling Knight in single combat."
―King Joffrey
And then Jaime mentioned him when reading the Kingsguard book... still, it barely even scratches the surface of the guy.

This episode had everything.

-A Daenerys/Cersei battle rap
-The Sand Snakes getting brutally murdered one by one Mortal Kombat style
-Bad Ass looking Nymeria
-Randall Tarly
-Euron Greyjoy face turn?

10 thumbs up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back