Game of Thrones S07E01 Discussion Thread: And Now our Watch Begins (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon snow needs an army of the living to fight the dead and as evidenced by the episode we just watched is willing to let bygones be bygones.

Jamie is going to the north dude. Im shocked the season didnt start with him on his way up there after that look of horror and disgust he gave cersie. Hes not into it anymore and it bothers him that he has done no great or heroic deeds

I think he is thinking that now that they dont have children together anymore, why am i still with you

Jon snow needs an army of the living to fight the dead and as evidenced by the episode we just watched is willing to let bygones be bygones.
lol yea a one handed guy. Sure, water under a bridge.

Its not water under the bridge but its more of an allhands on deck kind of thing and its going to take all the houses and what soldiers and captains they have left to get it done.

@HHJ

sorry the quote got messed up

I think he is thinking that now that they dont have children together anymore, why am i still with you

Not just that. Jamie does the things he does for love misguided as that may be but cersie is motivated by cruelty and i just dont think Jamie has the stomach for that type shit any more

jamies better off going to see his brother if he leaves.

They got the giants from that previous battle.

Not good.

$_58.JPG

Awesome first episode. Stuffed. Almost every character was revisited.

Best part was Arya killing the Freys like a boss.

Lady Bear was great as usual. Lol at the Wildlings guarding the Wall.

Ed Sheeran showing up was a surprise. Hope Arya doesn't kill them, they seemed to be decent boys.
It looked like she planned to, or was cautious, until dude said his be kind to strangers bit. And other dude gave his daughters take care of pops speech. Then she let her guard down. Great episode. The north remembers! Epic!!

Just rewatched the episode. I noticed how Jon talked about how traitors should be treated. Any chance ANYONE from ANY house might try to make Jon Snow sound like a traitor for "abandoning" the Knight's Watch? I'm pondering, it's an angle that could be used.

He officially died so he kept his vow/oath.

Cersei and the Greyjoys seems like such a loser alliance, Euron doesnt have the iron fleet, he has half of it, Dany has the other half, plus the Tyrell, Martell fleets with all the armies

Does anyone know the gift Euron plans to bring back to Cersei? I have a theory what it is.

People illegally immigrating past a wall to another country only to find that it is politically divided and in turmoil? Sounds familiar.

Jesus Christ. Literally the first episode and we already got people posting pics of spoilers and shit. Im out of this thread full of bald cunts this season. Bunch of fucking Freys.

Jamie is going to the north dude. Im shocked the season didnt start with him on his way up there after that look of horror and disgust he gave cersie. Hes not into it anymore and it bothers him that he has done no great or heroic deeds
If Jamie was still good with a sword, Jon might let it go. But he's barely capable and helped screw over his family multiple times. Outlook doesn't look good.

Jamie ain't leaving kings landing, he will die there after killing cersei

If Jamie was still good with a sword, Jon might let it go. But he's barely capable and helped screw over his family multiple times. Outlook doesn't look good.

Would you say that his only value is a sword hes the commander of the lannister army. Him turning and going north is nothing but an advantage and Jon isnt out for vengeance he is out to unite EVERYONE to fight the walk walkers.

I am seriously having a hard time with why this seems so insane to you guys. This isnt about Stark and Lannister rivalry and old beefs its about survival .

Jamie is going to end up in the north to do something worth doing for once and Jon is going to take him and whatever resources he brings with him .

Fuck yeah Arya Stark.

The North remembers bitch.

<{cum@me}>

Dany still having shit handed to her on a silver platter.

<{hughesimpress}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back