Game of Thrones S07E01 Discussion Thread: And Now our Watch Begins (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
she'd have to kill Jamie to do that wouldn't she? Don't see that happening really
Yea, thats the thing. If they went that route I'd think they would have to have her kill him offscreen to get the full shock and awwwwe shit effect but I think the story owes Jaime more than that. Just imagine how crazy that would be tho lol

Premier felt like watching a sitcom. Awkward comedic one liners and not a whole lot happening. Sophie Turner can't act like anything but a scared girl. Soon Sansa will truly realise the only value she offers is ginger minge.

Glad we have Euron. He seems ambitious enough.
That dude rubs me the wrong way.
Asshole, even tho pretty entertainig
Also i must say, that I love Theon.

So Ser Friendzone and Sam are going to buddy up right? Sam figures out the cure for greyscale and Jorrah reunites with Khaleesi and talks her into joining up with Jon. Gotta be where thats going right?

sophie turner is a babe

262599.jpg

thank you for fucking ruining possible surprise
this is basically, why i dont go anywhere to discuss got
always fucking theories
How retarded do you have to be to get mad at someone throwing out a prediction in a game of thrones thread lol

Just rewatched the episode. I noticed how Jon talked about how traitors should be treated. Any chance ANYONE from ANY house might try to make Jon Snow sound like a traitor for "abandoning" the Knight's Watch? I'm pondering, it's an angle that could be used.

He died . . . his watch ended.

Why would the army go with Jamie? How is the army even still around?

The Lannisters are broke right now. I still don't know why the other nobles haven't poached men from them and gone on their merry way.

Cersei holding Kings Landing is terribly perplexing.

They have reserves of borrowed money

The Lannister army will also serve for food and honour, they are serfs

He died . . . his watch ended.

Yes but other nobels won't believe that. They don't believe in giants ffs, resurection seems even crazier imo

thank you for fucking ruining possible surprise
this is basically, why i dont go anywhere to discuss got
always fucking theories
lol what the fuck did you expect?

Your on a forum talking about game of thrones, fan theories are all you're going to get.

Would you rather we talked about set design?

fucking hell.

Anybody thought the montage with Samwell Tarly is very Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul like?

Anybody thought the montage with Samwell Tarly is very Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul like?
Felt more like something Edgar Wright would do. Reminded me a little of the scene from Hot Fuzz where Angel takes the train/taxi from London to the countryside.

I 100% agree but if you were Cersei, wouldn't you try and use whatever you could against The King in the North?
I wonder what her thought process would be regarding that. She could simply see the whole of the north as traitors,since they marched from the wall to take back Winterfell in the first place.

Premier felt like watching a sitcom. Awkward comedic one liners and not a whole lot happening. Sophie Turner can't act like anything but a scared girl. Soon Sansa will truly realise the only value she offers is ginger minge.

Glad we have Euron. He seems ambitious enough.

Not to white knight or anything but you knocked Sophie Turners acting yet you like Euron?

He was terrible this episode. No charm or grace. And his delivery was full of cringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back