Game of Thrones S07E01 Discussion Thread: And Now our Watch Begins (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pod still getting worked by Brienne in camp but you gotta believe he's better than the average swordsman at this point.
Pod is God

The prince that was promised.

I just realized that Arya has become so deadly and volatile that I am more concerned for the Lannister soldiers' safety than her, lol.

I just realized that Arya has become so deadly and volatile that I am more concerned for the Lannister soldiers' safety than her, lol.
She might not kill them,cos she realized they are nice guys,but when she dismounted,she fully intended to kill all of them. Thats fuckin creepy!

you could see Arya eyeing all their weaponry

my guess is she doesn't kill them all or......

in a deadly display of her indifference to killing 'the enemy', she slaughters them.

I was waiting for one of them to say the wrong thing and to see her look change to that 'guess I have to kill these guys' look.

Man, Pod has a seriously unevolved face. He carries more than 4% neanderthal DNA. Shame he didn't get a swoleness and athleticism that should be his birthright.

larges3-ep1-people-profilepic-payne-poddrick-800x800.jpg

at one point there I thought she was going to spin around in a circle and then it would pan around and show all of their throats cut.

Man, Pod has a seriously unevolved face. He carries more than 4% neanderthal DNA. Shame he didn't get a swoleness and athleticism that should be his birthright.

larges3-ep1-people-profilepic-payne-poddrick-800x800.jpg

Ladies Love Cool P

or maybe they know exactly who she is and get her distracted and then Ed Sheeran says "A Lannister always pays his debts!" and is about to stab her,till Nymeria comes in and eats Ed Sheeran whole.

Or maybe Nymeria comes in and eats them even though they are nice. What would Nymeria know about it? Red Cloak/Will eat.

Just rewatched the episode. I noticed how Jon talked about how traitors should be treated. Any chance ANYONE from ANY house might try to make Jon Snow sound like a traitor for "abandoning" the Knight's Watch? I'm pondering, it's an angle that could be used.

No dude that isnt going to happen. Jon is going to go on a hell of an adventure here in a second and isnt going to be having his time wasted on some bullshit like that

He died for the nights watch and everyone knows the only reason they can talk about this in Winterfell is because Jon Fookin Snow the legend and his Wildings retook it from the Bolton sluts,with an assist from Littlepenis.

Tormund making moves... I wonder what his line is going to be, instead of creeping looks to Brienne

hes never going to get it. The kingslayer on the other hand is. Hes going to break up with his sister head north and never look back

It pains me to say that I dont think Tormund is going to make it.

hes never going to get it. The kingslayer on the other hand is. Hes going to break up with his sister head north and never look back

The Kingslayer is not going to go north. Lannisters are not welcome there.

He might. Keep in mind he's a hard sonofabitch who can deal with the terrain. If the Goatfish could escape the Red wedding and retake Riverrun,then maybe Tormund can escape Eastwatch and double back to Winterfell. Its not like the Walker army move with haste.

He might. Keep in mind he's a hard sonofabitch who can deal with the terrain. If the Goatfish could escape the Red wedding and retake Riverrun,then maybe Tormund can escape Eastwatch and double back to Winterfell. Its not like the Walker army move with haste.

I truly hope so. We are at a point in the show where Idont really want to see anyone else die

The Kingslayer is not going to go north. Lannisters are not welcome there.

BoT will vouch for him. It will happen. The prophecy bro. Bot is the younger blonde who is going to take what she holds dear

Jamie is sick of his sisters shit and her constant games. Honor is eating a hole through his soul

BoT will vouch for him. It will happen. The prophecy bro. Bot is the younger blonde who is going to take what she holds dear

Jamie is sick of his sisters shit and her constant games. Honor is eating a hole through his soul
Briennes word isnt gonna undo the fact that he threw bran off a tower,and anything else the lannisters have done will be on his head. The red wedding,all of it. The northern houses will want it done and jon snow wont make the same mistake robb did.

Briennes word isnt gonna undo the fact that he threw bran off a tower,and anything else the lannisters have done will be on his head. The red wedding,all of it. The northern houses will want it done and jon snow wont make the same mistake robb did.

Jon snow needs an army of the living to fight the dead and as evidenced by the episode we just watched is willing to let bygones be bygones.

Jamie is going to the north dude. Im shocked the season didnt start with him on his way up there after that look of horror and disgust he gave cersie. Hes not into it anymore and it bothers him that he has done no great or heroic deeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back