Game of Thrones S06E10 Discussion Thread: Cersei Didn't Start the Fire **NO Spoilers

Don't wanna spoil anything, but there's been a theory going on for a while about him, and if it's true, it won't be no flashback
Ugh....dude was burnt...literally ash

Gotta wait and see i guess

Ugh....dude was burnt...literally ash

Gotta wait and see i guess
Lol, yea, the fact he was burnt to ash actually is the driving force behind the theory. The theory makes quite a bit of sense, tbh, but like I said, I don't wanna spoil it in case it's true

they could do a tie in with another show. say one of the cast members from Glee dreamed all this shit and he got inspiration from it so they all ended up doing some songs and dances based on the show. the actual cast members from GoT join the Glee cast members. You have John Snow tearing down the house with his rendition of "we dont need another hero" by tina turner. some cool shit like that

Just literally Goldblumd "well there it is" at the theory lol

So rewatched series

I really feel like Brianne changed Jamie, or made him realize he's a piece of shit

He has no honor and knows it and is starting to feel bad about it

The siege on Riverrun really opened his eyes when the black fish bested him at every conversation / turn

When Frey joked about how shitty his death fight was and Jamie asked if he was good at fighting and fuck you

And then that look he gave Cercei

I really feel like Jamie is more and more hating himself and realizing he's on the wrong side

I'm hoping for a triumphant joining of forces with Danys and a reunion with Tyrion, cause they are best bros for reals and Jamie hates how Cersei got that hate on for him.

Also because Tyrion got helped escaped by Jamie I feel like Tyrion will plead to Danys for mercy on his behalf

Miguel Sapochgoat just won an Emmy for best director in a drama series.

I didn't know Maisie Williams was nominated for best supporting actress in a drama series. Too bad she didn't win.

So rewatched series

I really feel like Brianne changed Jamie, or made him realize he's a piece of shit

The siege on Riverrun really opened his eyes when the black fish bested him at every conversation / turn

When Frey joked about how shitty his death fight was and Jamie asked if he was good at fighting and fuck you

I really feel like Jamie is more and more hating himself and realizing he's on the wrong side

I'm hoping for a triumphant joining of forces with Danys and a reunion with Tyrion, cause they are best bros for reals and Jamie hates how Cersei got that hate on for him.

Also because Tyrion got helped escaped by Jamie I feel like Tyrion will plead to Danys for mercy on his behalf
As long as it doesn't involved Cersei, Jamie is just a run of the mill badass. He has a sense of honor but a skewed moral compass. And he probably wouldn't taunt a limp Dustin Poirier if he was on Michael Johnson's shoes.

So rewatched series

I'm thinking another possibility.

Jamie will return to the 'Queens guard' and watch Cersei slowly go further into madness. Then as King's Landing and the Red Keep is being pummeled by Dany's armies, she will take the role of The Mad King and Jamie will repeat history.

I'm thinking another possibility.

Jamie will return to the 'Queens guard' and watch Cersei slowly go further into madness. Then as King's Landing and the Red Keep is being pummeled by Dany's armies, she will take the role of The Mad King and Jamie will repeat history.

and then he fucks her hot blond corpse

Glad Game of Thrones won the Emmy. Wish GRRM wasn't there when he should be finishing the new book...

Miguel Sapochgoat just won an Emmy for best director in a drama series.

I didn't know Maisie Williams was nominated for best supporting actress in a drama series. Too bad she didn't win.

GoT is a prime example of why the traditional "best actor/actress" or "best supporting actor/actress" is looking somewhat old hat. Ensemble casts are becoming more relevant than individuals in "lead" roles (in both film and TV), imo.

I certainly don't agree that the 5 GoT actors nominated for season 6 were the best ie Arya, Danaerys, Cercei, Jon and Tyrion.

Last edited:
So rewatched series

Jaime has no honour? What have you been watching for 6 years?

GoT is a prime example of why the traditional "best actor/actress" or "best supporting actor/actress" is looking somewhat old hat. Ensemble casts are becoming more relevant than individuals in "lead" roles (in both film and TV), imo.

I certainly don't agree that the 5 GoT actors nominated for season 6 were the best ie Arya, Danaerys, Cercei, Jon and Tyrion.
I would change a few of the nominations but think Maisie and Lena were good choices. Dinklage and Emilia get nominated every year even if they didn't have the best season. I think Alfie and Liam would have been good choices.

I would change a few of the nominations but think Maisie and Lena were good choices. Dinklage and Emilia get nominated every year even if they didn't have the best season. I think Alfie and Liam would have been good choices.

Yeah, I was thinking Theon, Davos, Jorah and High Sparrow were the best of the male actors this season.......Varys is always good too, but had a quiet season.

Back