Game of Thrones S06E10 Discussion Thread: Cersei Didn't Start the Fire **NO Spoilers

as I've binged watched it I've enjoyed it. might stick this one to the end.

Fuck these spoiler pictures

Its on the front page of yahoo

I'm pissed

Last edited:
I became frustrated yesterday at the thought that we are almost a year beyond the last expected release date given for Winds of Winter. Then I became legitimately sad at the realization that we will never see A Dream of Spring. At least not from GRRM.

I became frustrated yesterday at the thought that we are almost a year beyond the last expected release date given for Winds of Winter. Then I became legitimately sad at the realization that we will never see A Dream of Spring. At least not from GRRM.

He's gonna surprise us all and release the last two books simultaneously.

He's gonna surprise us all and release the last two books simultaneously.
I do think that the last book is pretty much written. He knows the end result and how everything wraps up, he's just got to tie everything together in WoW. I doubt a dream of spring takes much more than a year after WoW comes out.

I do think that the last book is pretty much written. He knows the end result and how everything wraps up, he's just got to tie everything together in WoW. I doubt a dream of spring takes much more than a year after WoW comes out.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL 5 years or death first if not more I'm not even sure if he cares about finishing it

People have been saying that since before A Dance with Dragons was released.

these news outlets posting spoiler pics on the front page are pissing me off

Jaime has no honour? What have you been watching for 6 years?

It's complicated.

He's done honorable things, but at his core, he isn't honorable, although that's almost certainly about to change.

It's complicated.

He's done honorable things, but at his core, he isn't honorable, although that's almost certainly about to change.

Complicated, yeah......in a show full of grey characters, he is the greyest.

Honestly, I'd say the opposite to you.....he's done some dishonourable things, but he is a good man at his core. Or at least he wants to be.

these news outlets posting spoiler pics on the front page are pissing me off

It's infuriating. I'm 28 now, i read Storm when I was about 15. I managed no to spoil the story for about half my life, only to have fucking Yahoo news ruin something i've been waiting over a decade for. I wish I knew enough to crash their servers.

Yeah yahoo is out of fucking hand.

I am also of the opinion that jamie is an honorable guy who has done dishonorable things, not vice versa.

Just finished Hardhome on the entire series re-watch

I really don't see much in the way of a dropoff in quality of the show at all with season 5. Very, very compelling and well done. Hardhome is just an utterly terrific episode. Easily a top 5 of the series in my opinion.

Second, Karsi's death this time around hit me even more in the feels than the first time. That shit was just sad as fuck. When she saw those child wights she just lost all hope/desire to fight. Sucked. She should have been Snow Wildling girlfriend 2.0.

Looking forward to seeing the man Friendstone wreck shit up next episode. That fighting pits of Mereen sequence is one of my favorites of the season. That said, I'm definitely not re-watching Shireen's death. Fuck. That. Shit.

Prequel Series LOOMS

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/11/14/game-thrones-prequel-series

The network’s programming president Casey Bloys confirms HBO is still talking to author George R.R. Martin about ideas for a follow-up to the international Emmy-winning hit series, which is seen by more than 20 million viewers.

“I would say it’s still kind of preliminary ongoing talks,” Bloys replied when asked if he’s zeroed in on a specific idea from Martin’s thousands of years of Westeros history to potentially develop into a new show. “There are areas we are exploring, but I wouldn’t point to any one and say, ‘This is what we’re going to do.’”

Great Tourney at Harenhal

Really wish they could have done this during the season.

Back