Game of Thrones S06E10 Discussion Thread: Cersei Didn't Start the Fire **NO Spoilers

People seem to think khal drogo is coming back due to jason mamoa posting pics in northern ireland ...talking bout he can be brought back to life...lmao dudes dust in the wind, itll be flashbacks if anything

People seem to think khal drogo is coming back due to jason mamoa posting pics in northern ireland ...talking bout he can be brought back to life...lmao dudes dust in the wind, itll be flashbacks if anything

Got to be a flashback or a vision, which I'm down for. Really liked that scene where Dany was in the House of the Undying and saw the vision of Drogo and her son.

If they legit bring him back via some shenanigans, I'm not on board. If Drogo's back, then all bets are off, sun rising in west/setting in the east, seas drying up, Dany getting preggers, cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria!

the whole series is a dream and she wakes up in drogo's arms,and he decided we dont wanna cross the seas,and shes like oh your totally so right.fuck that shit. Bury the damn eggs.

the whole series is a dream and she wakes up in drogo's arms,and he decided we dont wanna cross the seas,and shes like oh your totally so right.fuck that shit. Bury the damn eggs.

lol I like it.

That's some series finale of St. Elsewhere-type mindfuck shit.

Whole series ends with Bran staring into a fucking snow globe (with a replica of The Wall inside it) saying "Hodor" over and over and Ned Stark walking in and wondering what Bran sees when he looks at it.

can you imagine the pandemonium and hype when they release the first teaser pics of dragons over King's Landing?

can you imagine the pandemonium and hype when they release the first teaser pics of dragons over King's Landing?

the time between June and August seemed to fly by to me- if GOT were debuting its normal time, we'd only be about seven and a half months away- really not bad.

As it stands, I guess we are looking at about ten months from now. Sucks, but I agree the sheer amount of hype will be off the charts.

the time between June and August seemed to fly by to me- if GOT were debuting its normal time, we'd only be about seven and a half months away- really not bad.

As it stands, I guess we are looking at about ten months from now. Sucks, but I agree the sheer amount of hype will be off the charts.
tumblr_n44va3CK3b1qbymseo1_500.gif

so far away!!!

I think it'd be weird if Kit Harrington didn't look at himself in the mirror for hours.

tumblr_n44va3CK3b1qbymseo1_500.gif

so far away!!!

in that scene there was Stannis Baratheon sigil in that room.

I think the original plan was to have Stannis reach the throne or something before she came in.

The books implied it too.

imo Stannis becomes King for a day in the books.

in that scene there was Stannis Baratheon sigil in that room.

I think the original plan was to have Stannis reach the throne or something before she came in.

The books implied it too.

imo Stannis becomes King for a day in the books.
All Hail king stannis the first of his motherfucking name

All Hail king stannis the first of his motherfucking name
The level of disrespect for the one true king by the cans in HBO triggered me to no end. They had to paint them as this monster that would burn his own daughter so that they could have closure & pave the way for the can favorites. Since having Stannis alive & breathing, would make any person with common sense think that Stannis has legitimate claim AND a respectable AND fair ruler.

The level of disrespect for the one true king by the cans in HBO triggered me to no end. They had to paint them as this monster that would burn his own daughter so that they could have closure & pave the way for the can favorites. Since having Stannis alive & breathing, would make any person with common sense think that Stannis has legitimate claim AND a respectable AND fair ruler.

I FUCKIN HATED IT

I knew Stannis the Mannis was done for in the next episode when the jabroni writers tried to force heel turn him.If i had been in GoT i still woulda declared for the stag of House Baratheon. Fuck that shit.

I FUCKIN HATED IT

I knew Stannis the Mannis was done for in the next episode when the jabroni writers tried to force heel turn him.If i had been in GoT i still woulda declared for the stag of House Baratheon. Fuck that shit.

Because he was a balding, middle-aged, cantankerous red forman of the show and they want the hotties to be the prom king and queen.

#justiceforstannis

Oh shit you guys, I rewatched the series and figured out a major plot secret!!

Sansa is the fucking Night King!!! Oh shit!!!! It's so obvious, right?

Oh shit you guys, I rewatched the series and figured out a major plot secret!!

Sansa is the fucking Night King!!! Oh shit!!!! It's so obvious, right?
Hahaha.

Though if they follow the War of the Roses completely she could end up on top.

Back