Game Awards 2018

Whoa a pirate game that looks worse then Sea of Theives lol.

Agree they should have just did what Bethesda did and got Andrew WK. That dude is a performer.
Devil Trigger was very highly requested by the fans. It's a big fan favourite.

I didn’t even know The Gamies was a thing. Does anyone else fucks with Giant Bomb’s GotY series on their podcast?

I didn’t even know The Gamies was a thing. Does anyone else fucks with Giant Bomb’s GotY series on their podcast?

Yes, that is my go to awards show for the year. Giantbomb is my fave mainstream video game dudes. Theirs and TotalBiscuits but he's gone now. RIP.

AngryJoes used to be good but he's been slacking lately. He's to late on his vids and just follows trends.

Wasn't Crackdown 3 supposed to come out like 3 years ago? Lol

Time to see gameplay of Crackdown 3 no more blue ballsing us MS. Booring.

Gotta be dbfz

I heard Ashen is really good. Also Hades is already out? I think Ashen is on Game Pass tonight.

Best Debut Indie Game
The Messenger

Best Fighting Game
Dragonball FighterZ

Best Family Game
Overcooked 2 (ouch Nintendo)

Best Strategy Game
Into The Breach

Frostpunk looked really good thought it was gonna take it.

I have a love/hate relationship with their podcast. I love that they are knowledgeable and talk at lengths about games. However, more often then not I find them to be sanctimonious blowhard nerds. I stopped listening recently because a couple of the guys seemed to just ramble on and talk in circles.

I prefer the IGN podcasts which are a little less talk and cover more in a shorter time.

Best Independant Game

Celeste

Good to hear. Will pick this one up when it goes on sale. Dead Cells and Celeste both great games.

I have a love/hate relationship with their podcast. I love that they are knowledgeable and talk at lengths about games. However, more often then not I find them to be sanctimonious blowhard nerds. I stopped listening recently because a couple of the guys seemed to just ramble on and talk in circles.

I prefer the IGN podcasts which are a little less talk and cover more in a shorter time.

Jeff, Jason, Ben and Brad are the only dudes I can tolerate. The east coast guys are annoying cept for Vinny but he gets drowned out by that Abby chick and that annoying tool Dan. Alex is hit or miss.

Dunno about the game but it looks beautiful

Creators of Abzu omg. Another artsy fartsy swimming simulator where you walk now in a forest for 2 hours with no dialogue and charge you 20 bucks for it?

The passless. Hard pass. Abzu sucked.

That guy tweeting about who is going to win GOTY lol

Is it really a question?

Back