Game Awards 2018

The Outer Worlds is definitely on my radar.

Red Dead OST is trash, a GOW live performance would be much better

Creators of Abzu omg. Another artsy fartsy swimming simulator where you walk now in a forest for 2 hours with no dialogue and charge you 20 bucks for it?

The passless. Hard pass. Abzu sucked.
here here, Abzu sucked. Terrible controls and nothing worth playing towards. It was beautiful, I'll give ti that. I went from that game to Subnautica, now there's a masterpiece, bad pop in and all

What's up with all the anti vaping in this show btw? I don't know anyone who switches to cigarettes from vaping, I'd love to see where they got that stat from. These are 80's tier anti-pot commercials, only going to have the reverse effects.

It's official. RDR2 is overrated.
It is a great game, but doesn't deserve: best soundtrack/audio, best narrative, best voice actor etc.

Game of the year, maybe. But definitely not those listed. God of War beats it in those 3 categories.

here here, Abzu sucked. Terrible controls and nothing worth playing towards. It was beautiful, I'll give ti that. I went from that game to Subnautica, now there's a masterpiece, bad pop in and all

What's up with all the anti vaping in this show btw? I don't know anyone who switches to cigarettes from vaping, I'd love to see where they got that stat from. These are 80's tier anti-pot commercials, only going to have the reverse effects.

Did you ever watch Worth a Buys review of it? Most hilarious destruction of a game I've ever seen.

It is a great game, but doesn't deserve: best soundtrack/audio, best narrative, best voice actor etc.

Game of the year, maybe. But definitely not those listed. God of War beats it in those 3 categories.
Yeah, I was 100% expecting it for GotY but not the rest.

Stranger things will so join my Steam backlog!

Ok, I am a fan of Stranger Things. Probably the only Netflix serial that I would consider buying on DVD

Da fuck was that?

MORTAL KOMBAT 11?!?!

OMG I want that Stranger Things game.

Looks like the Super NES version of Shadowrun. Day one buy.

Lol that was a brilliant bait and switch

Woah, sick.

Not a fan of the hip hop music being the soundtrack for MK, tho

Back