Game Awards 2018

Best Sports/Racing Game

Forza Horizon 4

No shocker there.

Raiden calm the fuck down dame. Never played MKX but 11 looks good.

Imagine if the planets aligned and we got a Fight Night announcement..

*weeps tears*

I hope you guys played Psychonauts 1 because spoilers lol

The fucking Switch got Ultimate Alliance 3. The fuck is that? Russo Brothers better bring out the Avengers Project or the Avengers 4 trailer.

The fucking Switch got Ultimate Alliance 3. The fuck is that? Russo Brothers better bring out the Avengers Project or the Avengers 4 trailer.

Timed exclusive bro. Same as that new Crash game.

EDIT: According to Kotaku it's not. I guess you're screwed unless you buy a Switch.

Is that a tranny?

I have a love/hate relationship with their podcast. I love that they are knowledgeable and talk at lengths about games. However, more often then not I find them to be sanctimonious blowhard nerds. I stopped listening recently because a couple of the guys seemed to just ramble on and talk in circles.

I prefer the IGN podcasts which are a little less talk and cover more in a shorter time.
hmm I used to listen to IGN a bit. I can’t remember why I stopped. I think it was a combination of not playing games for quite awhile at the same time that a bunch of the hosts left.

I could definitely never be a habitual GB listener. I feel like the huge blowhard is the main host unfortunately (might be the founder/owner too (Gertenberg maybe?)) so it’s unlikely that he could ever leave and we’d be left with the better guys even though that would probably make it instantly a million times better.

Otherwise even the guy who’s a bit of a contrarian seems likeable and objective- he’s generally like “these are just my weird hangups; I’m not saying this is a bad game.”

Red Dead obviously winning

Wow God of War actually won!

Sweet RdR2 didn't steal that from GOW.

Is that a tranny? Serious question. Tidus is less ambiguous.

Best Game Direction

God Of War

There you go. All you Sony fanboys get some recognition lol..

God of War is only winning best game direction because it's not winning game of the year lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back