Full Bellator 183 plus BKickboxing sept. 23rd cards. Henderson vs Pitbull main event

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Updated Bellator 183: Henderson vs. Pitbull Fight Card
Lightweight Main Event: Benson Henderson (24-7) vs. Patricky "Pitbull" Freire (17-8)
Heavyweight Co-Main Event: Roy Nelson (23-14) vs. Javy Ayala (10-5)
Welterweight Main Card Bout: Paul Daley (39-15-2) vs. Lorenz Larkin (18-6, 1 NC)
Featherweight Main Card Bout: Aaron Pico (0-1) vs. Justin Linn (7-3)
Lightweight Main Card Bout: Adam Piccolotti (9-0) vs. Goiti Yamauchi (21-3)
Women's Flyweight Preliminary Bout: Brooke Mayo (0-1) vs. Kaytlin Neil (0-2)
Welterweight Preliminary Bout: Fernando Gonzalez (1-0) vs. Alex Lopez (3-0)

Updated Bellator Kickboxing 7: Ghajji vs. Daniels Fight Card
Welterweight Kickboxing World Title Bout: Karim Ghajji (97-13-1) vs. Raymond Daniels (11-3)
Featherweight Kickboxing World Title Bout: Kevin Ross (44-11) vs. Domenico Lomurno (22-8)
Middleweight Kickboxing Main Card Bout: Joe Schilling (20-9) vs. Najib Idali (28-6-1)
Women's Featherweight Kickboxing Main Card Bout: Jorina Baars (41-0-3) vs. Anke Van Gestel (34-11-3)
Featherweight Kickboxing Bout: Joe Palacios (7-7) vs. Malaipet (145-31-6)

the kickboxing card is amazing...can't wait.

This is a freakin sweet card! I love that they added Schilling to the kickboxing card.

the kickboxing card is amazing...can't wait.
It's the best kickboxing card Bellator has put on. However you ARE going to wait, like it or not. Almost two weeks as a matter of fact, until Friday October 6th specifically, to watch this on Spike on TV after Bellator 184 airs live. They don't even have the excuse of this card taking place overseas to tape delay the kickboxing portion of the card this time. It's ridiculous. What are you doing Coker?

It's the best kickboxing card Bellator has put on. However you ARE going to wait, like it or not. Almost two weeks as a matter of fact, until Friday October 6th, specifically, to watch this on Spike on TV after Bellator 184 airs live. they don't even have the excuse of this taking place overseas to tape delay this card this time. It's ridiculous.

for real? that sucks.

also, for some reason, i thought gaston bolanos was on the card too...have i been hit in the head too many timnes?

It's the best kickboxing card Bellator has put on. However you ARE going to wait, like it or not. Almost two weeks as a matter of fact, until Friday October 6th specifically, to watch this on Spike on TV after Bellator 184 airs live. They don't even have the excuse of this card taking place overseas to tape delay the kickboxing portion of the card this time. It's ridiculous. What are you doing Coker?

You're shitting me?? Does the 184 card really suck that bad where Bellator thinks they need to attract more viewers by airing a KB card after? What the hell are Coker and Viacom doing?

dont care about the kickboxing card but the mma card is solid.

Featherweight Kickboxing Bout: Joe Palacios (7-7) vs. Malaipet (145-31-6)
<FookIsThatGuy>

MMA card is pretty nice.

Had no idea Bellator kickboxing was still a thing.

wow good fucking card. Shame it won't get the attention it deserves.

MMA card is pretty nice.

Had no idea Bellator kickboxing was still a thing.
The kickboxing cards have been entertaining, they just do them once in a while and only on tape delay for some damn reason. I get why they have kickboxing cards, after all Coker started as a kickboxing promoter, they already have the sports promotion infrastructure in place and a venue and a crowd and tv platform, why not add a few more fights to an MMA card and have a separate kickboxing card to monetize as well? I just don't get why they can't show this live after Bellator 183 instead of almost two weeks later after an unrelated card with Bellator 184?

Back