From 1-10, which women are a 1, 5 and 9?

9 - Alexandra Daddario @j123 @Mike

alexandra_daddario-wide.jpg

<{monica}>

Also 2nd from right fatty #3 is a diet away from being doable.

I wonder what women would judge men like. Def not as harsh. Other factors like money, humor, confidence play in. We just see the outside lol.
Well, The Rock is a solid ten. Nothing else matters.

I wonder what women would judge men like. Def not as harsh. Other factors like money, humor, confidence play in. We just see the outside lol.

The women's scale for evaluating men is not linear and is subject to some really odd and somewhat conflicting rules.

If other girls are after him he instantly gains +4-5 ontop of whatever objective rating he would have been appraised at.

If he treats them like garbage, he gets another +2 to +3.

Exploiting a few of these glitches*, stacking them strategically like a grandma with a trashbag full of coupons, a total scrub can register as high as a 14/10 where he would normally rate as low as a mere 3.5/10 on the social worth/attractiveness index.

*There are plenty other rules but I dont' want to lay them all out. And I'm not bitter at all-- I have always accepted and used the ruleset to my advantage, I have no room to complain, nor did I complain when I first became sentient of the ruleset in middleschool. No one should be mad at these realities. Complaining doesn't change anything, as it isn't even due to our specific culture or era of time. It's hardwired the same way men like to look more at pretty faces.

A celebrity that is an actual 1/10? That's tough, because a true 1/10 is probably rarer than a legit 10/10. Even the terrible, awful, no good, Lena Dunham isn't really a 1/10 (sure, if you take into account her shit personality, but physically she's like a 2-or-3; overweight in all the wrong places and unremarkable face).

So, uh, maybe:
1- Seriously, no clue. Does that socialite with the crazy lion-looking plastic surgery count?
5- Lady Gaga (without all the crazy makeup you'd never look twice at her on the street)
9- Salma Hayek
10- Prime Jennifer Connelly
Her face is average, but her body is banging. Probably bumps her up to at least a 6, maybe a 7.

cd147221fadc2a736a307d5ae276d21a.jpg

lady-gaga-ass.jpg

Lena Dunaham is gross but a 1 has to be worse like Pepper from American Horror Story.
A 5 is right in the middle so should be "fair" like Amy Shumer
A 9 is Victoria Secret models.

1. Train wreck, deformed
2. Morbidly obese, ugly
3. Ugly
4. Homely, plain
5. Fair, nothing extreme either way
6. Average
7. Above average, something good
8. Very good-in shape and pretty
9. Excellent-stunnng
10. Perfection
Mostly agree, but logically, wouldn't 5 be average and 6 be slightly above average?

if you are a 9 or 10 you should be able to make a living off your looks alone. And not in an oddity type of way or because you stand out from the norm. I am taking you have what most would consider standard beauty but at such a high level you can earn money to live off just because you are top percentile.

If you are not in that elite tier then you should be ranked below 9 or 10.

An 8 is the best of the rest. Great looking, sure, but not getting paid simply because they are great looking.

Lena Dunaham is gross but a 1 has to be worse like Pepper from American Horror Story.
A 5 is right in the middle so should be "fair" like Amy Shumer
A 9 is Victoria Secret models.

1. Train wreck, deformed
2. Morbidly obese, ugly
3. Ugly
4. Homely, plain
5. Fair, nothing extreme either way
6. Average
7. Above average, something good
8. Very good-in shape and pretty
9. Excellent-stunnng
10. Perfection

This is pretty accurate to my own personal levels. The only spot you've missed on here is "fat but pretty" which I'd throw in with "homely, plain." I've stooped to a 3 before but married (and divorced) what I'd consider to be an 8.5.

Lena Dunham would be like a 3. Amy MOOOOOmer would be like a 5-6. She's pretty average. Tina Fey is a solid 6.5. 9s would be like Carmen Electra, Salma Hayak, etc. 10s are reserved for Prime Pam and Sierra Skye.

Scarlet Johanson is kind of a 3 dressed up as a 9. She's alright, but without the airbrushing and makeup she looks almost Downs. And her voice sucks.

My scale only goes down to about 4. 90% of women are from 6-8 on my scale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back