From 1-10, which women are a 1, 5 and 9?

1-I rather kill myself than hit it
5-I'll hit it if she asks me to and there's no work/effort involved
9-I would kill almost everyone in this room for just the chance to hit it

If we are talking strictly actors.

1 - Gabourey Sidibe
5 - Janine Garofalo
9 - Charlize Theron

Some of these famous "women" in this thread are men. Do some research before you lust after some "female" celebrity.

Lena Dunaham is gross but a 1 has to be worse like Pepper from American Horror Story.
A 5 is right in the middle so should be "fair" like Amy Shumer
A 9 is Victoria Secret models.

1. Train wreck, deformed
2. Morbidly obese, ugly
3. Ugly
4. Homely, plain
5. Fair, nothing extreme either way
6. Average
7. Above average, something good
8. Very good-in shape and pretty
9. Excellent-stunnng
10. Perfection

Last edited:
Meryl Streep in her younger years was probably a 5.

Nah she gets higher than that. Meryl Streep in her youth was a beautiful woman. Maybe not a 10 but no lower than 7

1-I rather kill myself than hit it
5-I'll hit it if she asks me to and there's no work/effort involved
9-I would kill almost everyone in this room for just the chance to hit it
Shit bro, what would you do to bang a 10?

Trying to think of a female celebrity that's a 1 is breaking my brain. 1 is like you're stuck on a desert island with them and would rather fuck a coconut.

I dont know who i would give a 1. Who is that repulsive that they let be on tv? lol

Even the ugliest female characters tend to not be that ugly in real life. Taryn Manning is like a 1 onscreen but then turns into maybe a 4 or 5 offscreen.

MV5BMTg5OTQ0MjI4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTk5MDYyMg@@._V1_UY1200_CR72,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

9 0r 10

katerina stikoudi

v3dtfm.jpg

bf92ef085dd14285a19e3ed4108dd3cb.jpg

cebaceb1cf84ceb5cf81ceb9cebdceb1-cf83cf84ceb9cebacebfcf85ceb4ceb7-katerina-stikoudi-19.jpg

Prime Tina Fey is definitely above a 5. Did you see her Maxim spread years ago?

Shit bro, what would you do to bang a 10?

Trying to think of a female celebrity that's a 1 is breaking my brain. 1 is like you're stuck on a desert island with them and would rather fuck a coconut.
A few city blocks.

For real, if a 10 said she found serial killers kinda hot, the FBI would need a huge task force.

0 - Hillary Clinton
1 - Melissa McCarthy
2 - Cyborg
3 - Chelsea Clinton
4 - Rachel Maddow (I'd hate-fuck her until she likes cock)

10s - Adriana Lima, Sofia Vergara, Jessica Alba, Julia Kelly, Salma Hayek, Sierra Egan, Suelyn Mederios, Alison Stokke, Ali Landry, and Angie Varona.

hahahahah
these are good picks. Rachel Maddow would go up a few numbers if she just grew her hair out...the Clintons make Cyborg look fuckable,good lord

pictorialscale.jpg

Lena Dunham is definitely not a 1, she's like a 4.

Lena Dunaham is gross but a 1 has to be worse like Pepper from American Horror Story.

I know you meant the character and not the actress and this case works more in reverse but damn it's scary what can be accomplished with a little war paint.
1416584560_naomi-grossman-467.jpg

1. Train wreck, deformed
2. Morbidly obese, ugly
3. Ugly
4. Homely, plain
5. Fair, nothing extreme either way
6. Average
7. Above average, something good
8. Very good-in shape and pretty
9. Excellent-stunnng
10. Perfection

Good scale.

Whoa! Rachel Dratch ain't nowhere near my fist list but she's homely-to-meh, not a morlock. Like if a well-meaning aunt set you up with her, you might meet her for lunch to be polite and talk about work the whole time. A "1" should be on the "Oh fuck! Do not reproduce unless you're a physicist or something, please."

Kathy Burke is probably the ugliest female celebrity you would come across. She's legit funny though and lol's count for a lot.

Kathy-Burke-010.jpg

Some of these famous "women" in this thread are men. Do some research before you lust after some "female" celebrity.
Lmao exactly. Plus the fkn earth is flat

Back