From 1-10, which women are a 1, 5 and 9?

Horse Style

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
A 5 or a 9 can vary drastically depending on who you're asking on this forum. So to get a better picture of your personal tastes, list a celebrity that is a 1, a 5 or a 9 on your personal scale.

I say 9, instead of 10, because there are posters who feel they've never come across a 10. Remember this is your personal taste. I'm not talking LA 1s, Boise 9s, Mordor 5s, etc.

Pictures of your 9 are more than welcomed. Not so much the others.

1 - Lena Dunham
5 - Tina Fey
9 -
Scarlett Johansson
Hot-Sale-Scarlett-Johansson-Sexy-Body-Poster-Custom-wallpaper-Home-Decoration-HD-Wall-sticker-Free-Shipping.jpg_640x640.jpg

I'm very interested in what a 1, from the no-standard-having degenerates like @Clippy and @Cint, looks like

1 - Fraser B's supposed girlfriends
5 - Girl from The Office
9 - Daisy Fuentes (the poor man's Pinder)
10 - Lucy Pinder

Last edited:
1. That girl from Ghost Busters (pick one, idc)
5. Christina Aguilera
9. Jessica Alba

There really aren't many celebrities that are a legit 1/10. Lena Dunham is repulsive, but I still don't see her as below a 2.5 or so.

I find Tina Fey extremely sexy, but even for other people, I think rating her a 5 is a little low.

Meryl Streep in her younger years was probably a 5.

Gwyneth Paltrow in Iron Man 1 or in Shallow Hal was about a 7. She's definitely a 5 now.

Pre-makeover Susan Boyle was a 1.

1 - Whoppie Goldberg
5 - Julia Roberts
9 - Hillary Clinton

Tina Fey is at least a 6/7.

A celebrity that is an actual 1/10? That's tough, because a true 1/10 is probably rarer than a legit 10/10. Even the terrible, awful, no good, Lena Dunham isn't really a 1/10 (sure, if you take into account her shit personality, but physically she's like a 2-or-3; overweight in all the wrong places and unremarkable face).

So, uh, maybe:
1- Seriously, no clue. Does that socialite with the crazy lion-looking plastic surgery count?
5- Lady Gaga (without all the crazy makeup you'd never look twice at her on the street)
9- Salma Hayek
10- Prime Jennifer Connelly

9's

Ana Cheri
IMG_1431.JPG

Sierra Egan
IMG_1430.JPG

Yanet Garcia
IMG_1429.JPG

Celebrities, as in on television in some capacity, for 1: Those fatties on My 600lb Life. That commercial showing one of them falling out of a truck and trying to ski - legs start to split and she is fighting not falling over - are hilarious.

1 - Rosie O'Donnell
7881lg.jpg

5- Sarah Jessica Parker
sarah_jessica_parker_horse_7.jpg

9- Jessica Alba
jessica-alba-red-dress-ftr.jpg

0 - Hillary Clinton
1 - Melissa McCarthy
2 - Cyborg
3 - Chelsea Clinton
4 - Rachel Maddow (I'd hate-fuck her until she likes cock)

10s - Adriana Lima, Sofia Vergara, Jessica Alba, Julia Kelly, Salma Hayek, Sierra Egan, Suelyn Mederios, Alison Stokke, Ali Landry, and Angie Varona.

if those chicks are 9s then who the hell is a ten?

I hear you dude, but 10's are subjective. These chicks have been on the losing end of a vs. poll.

Back