Friday the 13th

I played a couple of private matches last night and I really enjoyed it when I didn't time out. If they can clear up the issues they've had so far then it is worth the price. It's hard for me to escape Jason tho once he locks on to me. He can teleport endlessly it seems and my stamina just can't regenerate in time.

Still haven't been able to get into a game. Pre-ordered this game a year ago and i'm regretting it. They should have delayed the launch to improve everything before rolling it out. I'd rather wait a few more weeks for a finished decent game than have it out but not able to play due to some bullshit. Blah

Was getting into the game until I tried to customize my Jason character and when I tried to save it, it got stuck in a loop. Tried it over and over but the loop keeps happening. No point in playing until I can actually customize my characters really.

managed three games after my earlier bitch fit. Played as jason and killed six out of eight fornicators. One escaped and another one apparently killed themselves. Pretty fun game.

Game is pretty fun. I can see it getting repetive after a while.

Really the community making it entertaining.

I think they should of priced it for 29.99 instead of 39.99.

Also there is friendly fire, so if you want to troll get some lols just saying.

Very fun game with a lot of potential. Got me more excited to try Dead by Daylight in a few weeks too

The servers are horrible, they need to fix it asap or the big numbers will drop very fast since it's online only at the moment. But they are embarrassingly bad on consoles.

I've only managed to survive once as a counselor & only managed to kill everyone once as Jason. Being a counselor is super difficult for me. Jason just always finds me no matter what. The last game I played I picked the character with the highest stealth & he found me within 3 minutes. I had to take a break, it's too frustrating.

Looks like the patch is delayed due to issues with achievements disappearing.

I got to play this tonight.... all I can say is I'm glad I didn't donate because it was money down the drain. This is a super bare bones game with shitty controls, terrible graphics and bugs galore. Plus, the novelty of it wore off extremely quick. Like after two games I was ready to move on. Unless there's some seriously major improvements coming in all areas, I'm out. I feel bad for my friend wasting $40 bucks.

Last edited:
I'm having fun with it at the moment, I've played 4 matches so far. The price is definitley absurd for what it is though.

any PS4'ers want to form a F13 community? May be easier to get into games. pSN: go_stevenflow

Hit quick play and wait a minute or 2, cancel out if no game and retry , should throw you into a game. Has worked 100% of the time for me.

any PS4'ers want to form a F13 community? May be easier to get into games. pSN: go_stevenflow
Tone87ster feel free to add, I'll invite you to a game if I ever see you on since I can get into games pretty easily.

Has anyone played dead by daylight? How do they compare, was considering getting one of them, was leaning towards Friday 13th for the nostalgia factor, but seemingly a lot of people are disappointed with it.

Back