Friday the 13th

Think a ps4 and pc patch has been released to fix the matchmaking as i got a game pretty much 30 to 60 seconds after looking for a match.

Apparently xbox is still being worked on

Ugh this game makes me rage. Finding all the necessary parts to get the car started is impossible, they're spread out too far from eachother.

Ugh this game makes me rage. Finding all the necessary parts to get the car started is impossible, they're spread out too far from eachother.

this is probably where working with teams comes in handy. But it all depends on who is on your team. Hopefully they don't leave you in the dust especially when you contributed to fixing the car.

Played my first official game last night. Got my ass handed to me by Jason within 10 minutes of trying to learn the controls. I couldn't even get a swing of my bat at him as I was trying to figure that out. Over all, quite fun, will play again later. I'm just afraid of being a sucky Jason if it's my turn behind the mask.

This is the kind of game that would be much better with VR, be it stabbing counselors to death with a knife as Jason, or stabbing female co-counselors with your penis.
Sounds like something rafi from "the league" would say

When it works this game its a ton of fun, heard Jason X may be included.

Jason is way, way, way too slow. It's ridiculous. Every time he comes out of shift and misses a grab, he moves so fucking slow it's almost impossible to catch anyone.

this is probably where working with teams comes in handy. But it all depends on who is on your team. Hopefully they don't leave you in the dust especially when you contributed to fixing the car.

The car is a total joke. You literally can total it by crashing into a small post. You'd think it was made of cardboard.

Currently at level 21 and it's starting to get repetitive and boring now. The devs best bring out some new content quickly as I can see the online community dropping off. 3 maps is not enough to maintain interest.

Currently at level 21 and it's starting to get repetitive and boring now. The devs best bring out some new content quickly as I can see the online community dropping off. 3 maps is not enough to maintain interest.

Especially considering each map is so goddamned similar. The game is seriously so fucking mediocre and boring. I couldn't be happier than I didn't waste any money donating or buying it.

I think I just hit 13 and bro hit 16 or so. Game is fun as fuck. We sit back to back and we each tell where campers are when one of us is Jason.

We thought that was kind of cheap until we played 3-4 games so far with different groups of 2+ people actually killing other campers for Jason when their friends were Jason.

Also, got Tommy Jarvis in a game I died and got to betray this racist kid who was calling everyone names. Shot him in the head then hid in a closet for 10 minutes.

I can see how this will get repetitive, but I only have time to play a few hours or so every once in awhile, so hopefully they bring out content soon.

Lol when I use Part 3 Jason it isn't even fair.

I'm so use to using my favorite Jasons(Part 6, 8 and Jason Goes to Hell), that when I use one that can run and has increased weapon damage...it's so easy.

Everytime I've tried to play this game it hasn't worked. I'm on XB1 btw. I don't really care though as I'm more or less waiting for the campaign.

Lol when I use Part 3 Jason it isn't even fair.

I'm so use to using my favorite Jasons(Part 6, 8 and Jason Goes to Hell), that when I use one that can run and has increased weapon damage...it's so easy.
Same, ill usually use 6, the sense ability is just insane. I also like taking people out with throwing knives. Jason walks slow as hell but adds to the tension for the people that use the abilities correctly.

Back