Friday the 13th

tenor.gif

lol i wasn't

i like hearing the histories of gaming loopholes

I really enjoy watching videos of this game, it looks fun. Unfortunately the rampant cheating and team killing is really disappointing.

I wouldn't say it's dead. I think the honeymoon period is over, but there still people playing it, and it's not too hard to find a game. I think glitchers and tk'ers set it back a bit. I believe Gun still going to release updates throughout the months. I wouldn't doubt something big for October, being a horror month, and also having a Friday 13. They need to up the maxium xp though.

I think they are taking a bit too long to release updates and people are giving up, there's still issues and idiots ruining whole games. The launch issues set them back, with a good group it's still fun but with a bunch of racists cussing kids it's a pain to play.

What exactly are people exploiting?
There's spots on the map where the counselor can be untouchable and just wait it out. I've also seen car glitches and cabin roof glitches, you can also go completely off the map. I'm sure there's more.

It sucks that people are exploiting glitches but they're doing their best to ban those people apparently. I'm on the Xbox1 and rarely come across cheaters, I've never dealt with team killers.

Is the matchmaking broken again? I'm hearing another patch will be out, they need to go full on with the patches instead of inching towards a fix. Gotta spend money to make money and they keep saying they are half assing fixes to save money.

Using Jason has become so easy. If you use one that has a lot of traps and can run then it's tough for anyone to escape if you halfway know what you're doing. You can keep everything on lock except the boat, and if they try to fix something and step on the trap then you're alerted to exactly where they are and if you show up quick enough they're just fodder. The only way around it really is using a pocket knife to break a trap, which means they're easier to kill if you catch them in the act, or sneaking off in the boat, since you can't place traps on the dock.

They are gonna add smaller versions of the current maps, which means Jason will easily kill everyone fast. These dudes made a ton of money and aren't really doing anything.

They are gonna add smaller versions of the current maps, which means Jason will easily kill everyone fast. These dudes made a ton of money and aren't really doing anything.

Yeah I don't think many people were asking for anything they've given us. More maps would be great, but just fixing the basic bugs that are still pretty rampant would be nice.

Everytime I go Jason, whenever I catch a counsilor, I just hack them to death. Trying to grab them is brutal, I always seem to grab the player with both pocket knives. Great game though. Not worth £30 though on ps store

Heard the devs have basically abandoned this game now, well except for banning people that beat their friends. Have been pondering between this or Dead by Daylight, think I'll go with the latter.

Everytime I go Jason, whenever I catch a counsilor, I just hack them to death. Trying to grab them is brutal, I always seem to grab the player with both pocket knives. Great game though. Not worth £30 though on ps store

I once hacked an entire group to death only for them to talk shit and say I wasn't good because I didn't grab.

Anyway not a fan of them getting rid of team killing it was great team killing glitchers and obnoxious players.

I once hacked an entire group to death only for them to talk shit and say I wasn't good because I didn't grab.

Anyway not a fan of them getting rid of team killing it was great team killing glitchers and obnoxious players.
Some players can be very frustrating that it's really satisfying to hack them to death.

Haha yeah, I have to admit i've come back as Tommy several times and gunned down those who've team killed me

Back