Frank Shamrock claims Dana assaulted a woman

You watched him beat up a woman?

Why didn’t you help her?

So.... you watched him beat a woman and didn't put a stop to it? And.... you think you come off as the good guy in this story? Uh..... ok I guess.

{<huh}

<DontBelieve1>
Exactly, he is the cage fighting champion and Dana is the flunkie boxercise instructor.

Judging by this post, Frank sounds like a raging Antifa member:

Name calling: Check
Called him racist: Check
Said something about how he mistreated a woman that was almost definitely exaggerated: Check
Did it on social media: Check

Sanders Shamrock 2020 confirmed.

Exactly, he is the cage fighting champion and Dana is the flunkie boxercise instructor.
Exactly if that story is true and doesn't involve Dana having some security detail, he comes off as a massive coward.

lawsuit incoming dana will destroy this fool

Judging by this post, Frank sounds like a raging Antifa member:

Name calling: Check
Called him racist: Check
Said something about how he mistreated a woman that was almost definitely exaggerated: Check
Did it on social media: Check

Sanders Shamrock 2020 confirmed.

I'm a Frank fan from the earliest days of MMA, but this isn't adding up...nor do some other things he says.

Frank's annoying. Leaves UFC on top and sport.comes back when sport blows up.probably realized if he would a stayed and kept mouth shut he could a been first big superstar.hes a weirdo.more respect for Ken

Frank's annoying. Leaves UFC on top and sport.comes back when sport blows up.probably realized if he would a stayed and kept mouth shut he could a been first big superstar.hes a weirdo.more respect for Ken
yeah Frank left UFC because he used to talk to the owners before and found out they were going broke and felt it was a sinking ship, I remember he had website years ago early 2000s and said he left to pursue other endeavors and an acting career.

The one guy who stayed loyal was Tito Ortiz, Tito was the man, I remember seeing him at some car show selling shirts out of his trunk basically and handing out flyers out here in Cali doing whatever it took to help promote the sport, he was even on local radio shows back in the early 2000s he busted his ass the only guy who did extra to promote the sport at the time, no other fighter not even Chuck or Randy would go out of their way like that on their own dime to promote UFC.

Dana White being all those things?! I am shocked!

The racism part I truly believe it. I remember the Stipe - Ngannou conference, Dana sounded like he was in the Black Panther Party.

white knighting in a domestic dispute is dicey esp if its your boss.. cops dread going to those cases..

whatever it was dana told that nice lady.. i'm sure he didnt have to tell her twice...

Back