Frank Shamrock claims Dana assaulted a woman

Unless Frank has undeniable proof of his accusations, he just lost a very expensive defamation lawsuit.

What a stupid thing to do. And we all thought Ken was the idiot of the family.

Y'all acting like autocorrect or just a general spelling mistake has never happened to you before. Shut up.

I hate Dana but man, you can't just throw that out there. Frank needs to explain what happened.

Exactly if that story is true and doesn't involve Dana having some security detail, he comes off as a massive coward.

And to be honest IF Dana had a security detail, I have a hard time seeing them let Dana assault a woman.
Its not like he just can go fire them with out the story hitting the news.

The Shamrocks are known for a lot of things but being smart aint one of them.

Wow a lair and a badperson

Then Frank tweeted about X years later.

I'd pay to watch Dana fight the whole WMMA roster.

And to be honest IF Dana had a security detail, I have a hard time seeing them let Dana assault a woman.
Its not like he just can go fire them with out the story hitting the news.

The Shamrocks are known for a lot of things but being smart aint one of them.
"And to be honest IF Dana had a security detail, I have a hard time seeing them let Dana assault a woman"

You cant be serious...

"And to be honest IF Dana had a security detail, I have a hard time seeing them let Dana assault a woman"

You cant be serious...

Yes I can.
And if this is years ago these guys would have left the job with Dana and they would have said something.
Gossips sites would pay some nice coin for a story like this.

And you swallow every thing Franks says with no proof.... You cant be serious.

Yes I can.
And if this is years ago these guys would have left the job with Dana and they would have said something.
Gossips sites would pay some nice coin for a story like this.

And you swallow every thing Franks says with no proof.... You cant be serious.
Nobody swallowed anything, right now nobody cant really assess the situation, Frank said too little.

You´re funny with your Gossip thing...

Like the Fertitas wouldnt be able to control this situation...lmao

So he didn't step in and stop Dana from beating a woman? Frank isnt doing himself any favors by saying this.

So he didn't step in and stop Dana from beating a woman? Frank isnt doing himself any favors by saying this.
What if... He saw the action from the 3rd floor, from the window...lmao

Nobody swallowed anything, right now nobody cant really assess the situation, Frank said too little.

You´re funny with your Gossip thing...

Like the Fertitas wouldnt be able to control this situation...lmao

Bigger stories have been blown.
So the Bros bribed the "security detail" that we dont even know if they existed?
They bought out the victim too and gave her a ton of money?
But in all of this they forgot to pay of Frank Shamrock who for some reason saw it all but did nothing?

make sense.

Bigger stories have been blown.
So the Bros bribed the "security detail" that we dont even know if they existed?
They bought out the victim too and gave her a ton of money?
But in all of this they forgot to pay of Frank Shamrock who for some reason saw it all but did nothing?

make sense.
who said they knew he got the info?lmao

Back