Frank Shamrock claims Dana assaulted a woman

Pierced7681

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
077EDEEB-EB62-4A69-B178-3A3EB21CD509.jpeg

Damn Frank is still salty after all these years lol

So I guess we'll have to wait another twenty years for Shamrock to be inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame.

Dana White's mom said it was the other way around, and that DFW's wife would beat him up after she found out he was cheating on her with the octagon girls.

dana-white-twitter-660x400.jpg

So I guess we'll have to wait another twenty years for Shamrock to be inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame.

Dana White's mom said it was the other way around, and that DFW's wife would beat him up after she found out he was cheating on her with the octagon girls.

Maybe they’re talking about different incidents? Either way, yea Frank ain’t gonna be in the hall of fame anytime soon lol

So.... you watched him beat a woman and didn't put a stop to it? And.... you think you come off as the good guy in this story? Uh..... ok I guess.

{<huh}

<DontBelieve1>

So.... you watched him beat a woman and didn't put a stop to it? And.... you think you come off as the good guy in this story? Uh..... ok I guess.

{<huh}

<DontBelieve1>
He said very little, u cant assess the whole situation from what he said.

Yair Rodriguez' lost brother, Lair

Last edited:
Didn't Frank try and sleep with the wife of a gym owner on his show?

Seems like a grade A creep

He said very little, u cant assess the whole situation from what he said.
He said he watched Dana beat up a woman and celebrate it. If he wasn't held at gunpoint or something, not trying to intervene.... with his level of skill in h2h combat? That's a fucking coward. Only a coward would just watch a man beat up a woman.

He said he watched Dana beat up a woman and celebrate it. If he wasn't held at gunpoint or something, not trying to intervene.... with his level of skill in h2h combat? That's a fucking coward. Only a coward would just watch a man beat up a woman.
who knows? maybe Aerobic Trainer was surrounded with 10 bodyguards...

Maybe she deserved it.
<{titihmm}>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back