Karo Parisyan: At one point, Frank Shamrock was the best, my favorite fighter for 1 minute!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Karo mentioned that before Fedor, Frank Shamrock was the GOAT in the UFC. It was a brief point but he mentions that Frank was the greatest of all time. Karo mentioned that when he was young, Frank Shamrock was his fighter and someone he looked up to while he was coming up in the game and never forgot how amazing Frank was.

I agree with him. Undefeated in the UFC with heroic performance vs Tito since he overcame the size difference with cardio and one of the best MMA style kickboxing skills which was taught by Javier Mendez which put AKA on the map.

Frank was one of the best all rounded fighter for his day. Legend!! Him & Bas in Pancrase was a funny fight with him poking his tongue out.

He also has one of my favorite quotes. When commentating on a Nick Diaz fight:

FS: “he hits you with dozens of punches. None of them hurt but eventually he knocks you out.”

Other commentator (I think Ranallo): “how do you get knocked out if they don’t hurt?”

FS: “I DONT KNOW!”

I really like rampage but man i can’t watch his podcast with that annoying host of his

Back