Frank Mir confirms “unspoken rule among fighters” that tapping to strikes is “unacceptable” & “soft”

Time stamped.

Are you surprised to know that this is what MMA fighters think of tapping to strikes?

Do you agree with this “unspoken rule” among MMA fighters?

LOL Frank Mir just broke that rule how embarrasing is this ?

Solid bump.
Nice necro
Hell of a bump, I tell you whuat.
Dayum....Mir Pwning himself.
Holy shit I forgot all about this. LOL
I knew a Sherbro would come through, I remember him saying this lol

Great necro

images

Has there been a softer tapping from strikes since Makdessi called a timeout because Cerrone broke his jaw?

He was eating those damn strawberries again

bork1}

Mir was so lucky to win that first fight against Brock. Bullshit stoppage to get Mir out of trouble. I was happy as all get out when Brock smeshed him the 2nd fight.

Mir used to be an awesome fighter, still is an excellent commentator and is still very likely a good coach, training partner and family man. This is one of those moments where he was pulling shit out of his ass.

Never respected Mir, and this is why. He seems like he could be smart, until he says stupid shit like this and trashing Fedor.

Those comments didn't age well.. he didnt even tap from a bad position like being mounted, they were in the clinch, i've never seen that at this level of MMA.

That was a great fight, sad to see the last of the old guard.

Frank had blood in his eyes and his mouth piece just flew out and he was getting uppercutted.

No shame in that tap.

Still a Mir fan.

Mir basically quit as soon as he saw his own blood. He immediately starting pawing at it and paying more attention to his cut than he was the fight. He tried to tell the doctor he couldn't see well before the stoppage. I think he was likely going to go for a doctor's stoppage. I'm still surprised he tapped there where and when he did. There wasn't that much more left in the round and he wasn't in a bad position or taking big shots. If he could've made it to the bell he could've told the ref he couldn't see and got that doctor's stoppage. I wonder if his daughter being in his corner impacted him? He was bleeding like a stick pig and I wonder if he didn't want his daughter to see that? I don't know, it was weird.

Mir was so lucky to win that first fight against Brock. Bullshit stoppage to get Mir out of trouble. I was happy as all get out when Brock smeshed him the 2nd fight.

"Bullshit stoppage." Brock was tapping repeatedly. You're an imbecile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back