Frank Mir confirms “unspoken rule among fighters” that tapping to strikes is “unacceptable” & “soft”

Yeah man, how did Steve not jump in in the 1/2 a second between Fitch going to sleep and Josh letting go and standing up, this is such a blatent display of incompetence, unbelievable and inexcusable.

How exactly did the myth of this being a "horrible display of reffing" come to be accept as fact around here? I've never understood it. This basically got Steve blackballed and he didn't even do anything wrong.
er anyone with eyes can see fitch go limp several seconds before when you THINK he did

er anyone with eyes can see fitch go limp several seconds before when you THINK he did

Feel free to break it down for me. I see Fitch trying to fight it off, both hands up by Josh's armpits, his arms and legs drop and Josh let's go within 1/2 a second. I will admit I don't have eye's though and am watching the GIF in braille so I could be wrong.

that's bullshit

lmao

fine for chokes and that

What fighters do instead of tapping to strikes is to turtle up and hope the ref is watching, so its sort of tapping even they don't actually do it.

Yes. Or give up the neck for a choke. It stems from boxing.

In boxing you dont quit and ask for the ref to stop the fight while you are getting punched into unconsciousness because thats quitting and you will be called soft and a quitter.

Thats dumb. But taking trt and blaming failed ped tests on kangaroo meat is manly? Gtfo mir.

Lol

jPas1DG.gif

Last edited:
I knew a Sherbro would come through, I remember him saying this lol

Great necro

Ouch. Love Mir, but that’s what happens when you talk this kind of shit.

That 8 month necro bump, holy shit how do yall remember some of this stuff? I can barely remember threads that were made a week ago

I agree with mir, it's pretty pathetic

Back